2.Lee

The twins>>
They're not actually twins but they look it!
There's a character being introduced in this chapter that uses foul language a lot!!!
~
After school Declan and Marcus followed me home because Marcus and Grayson needed to work on their project and Declan just wanted to hang out.

I pulled into my driveway and parked while Marcus and Declan both parked in the street.

I grabbed my bag and got out before walking inside with the boys falling me.

I dropped my bag by the front door and took my shoes off with the boys following suit.

It was unusually quiet in the house so I walked towards the sliding glass door that leads to the backyard and saw the twins playing around in their kiddie pool while Grayson laid on a blanket in the grass right next to the pool.

I put my finger to my lips ordering the boys to shut up and then I quietly walked out into the grass and then raised my finger back to my lips because the twins saw me they mimicked me and giggled.

I quickly but quietly walked over to Grayson and when I got close enough to I jumped on him and his eyes opened in shock while I just laid on top of them.

"Hey" he said with a giant smile before he leaned in and kissed me. I returned the kiss and after I few seconds I felt arms wrap around my torso and pull me away. I looked behind me and saw Marcus standing there with a grin.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"He will not focus if he's all turned on and stuff so stop that now" he said with a chuckle, I slapped his arm before he released me.

Grayson sat up when he noticed Declan and Marcus.

"Hey babies" I said as I knelt down on the blanket next to the pool and Grayson.

"Hi mama" I couldn't help but smile at my two little babies in the pool with their water wings even if they aren't necessary at the moment.

I felt Grayson lean his head against my shoulder.

"Amelia did you see who's here?" I asked and she looked around before her eyes landed on Marcus and her little face broke out in a huge smile.

Marcus was Amelia's 'boyfriend'. She's loved him since she was born. He was the only person besides Grayson and I that could hold her when she was a baby and now whenever he's here she's shy and giggles just like a teenage girl would do.

"Hi boyfrwend" she giggled before getting out of the pool and running over to him. He picked her up when she reached him and put her on his hip even though she was wet and only dressed in a water diaper.

"Hello girlfriend" I laughed at their interaction. My dad taught Amelia the boyfriend girlfriend thing and now almost every time she sees him she says that.

"You look very pretty today" Marcus said and Amelia let out a little giggle before she  kissed his cheek.

"Amelia you're to young" Grayson yelled and Marcus let out a chuckle seeing Grayson go into protective dad mode.

"But he's my boyfrwend" Amelia argued and I let out a laugh before Grayson got up and ran over to her, attacking her with tickles.

"He's way to old for you missy" She pouted before wiggling to get down. Once Marcus set her down she ran back to the pool and climbed in.

After a half hour the twins wanted to eat so Grayson dried off Bentley and I dried off Amelia and then we all walked into the kitchen just as my parents walked through the front door with my twin brother Lee.