Chapter 5

Chapter 5

**

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up. I looked around to see that I was now sleeping in my room. I sighed and fell back on the bed as I remembered what happened.

Great! I broke down in front of Will.

Shaking my head, I got up feeling like someone hammered my head. I groaned and rubbed my temples. Walking down the stairs, I went to the kitchen, not missing my family sitting in the living room.

"Mary-Ann?" I called as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes, sweetie?" She called.

"My head hurts." I groaned. She gave a sympathetic smile and went to get my medicine. Thanking her, I took the medicine and walked towards the living room.

I slumped down next to Blake, who had a book in his hand. I lazily turned my head towards him, taking the book from his hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked, inspecting the book. It was something related to medical.

"If you didn't notice, I was studying." He snatched the book from my hand.

"Boring." I said in a bored tone. He made a funny look and I stuck my tongue out at him in response.

"Quit your childish behaviour," Ryan said, rolling his eyes.

"Look who's talking." Max retorted. I snickered.

"I'm a man." Ryan argued.

"When did we say you are not?" Nate smirked.

"Dad!" Ryan complained. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. Did he just complain to Dad after saying he is a man? I wasn't the only one laughing. All of us laughed, except for Ryan who was grumbling under his breath.

"Shut up!" Ryan snapped. It just made me laugh harder. He snapped his head towards me. "You are so going to shut up."

I had a second to process his words, before I know Ryan was chasing me around the house.

"Suck it up, loser." I shouted.

"When I get my hands on you, I will show you what I can do," he yelled back. I was having trouble laughing and running.

That's when the light bulb lit in my head. I smirked at Ryan and ran behind Will, who just came in the house with his phone pressed to his ears.

"Will! Will! Ryan is trying to catch me," I said, running towards him.

Will looked like a deer caught in head light. I laughed harder, seeing his face. Seeing my face, a smile lit up on his face. He caught me by my waist as I turned around to face Ryan who stopped in front of us.

"Will, this is not fair." Ryan stomped his foot.

"What will your friends think when they see you stomping like a child?" I asked, smugly.

"Gwen," Will warned with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Ryan glared at me and then smirked. "Should I tell them about the guy that said something not appropriate to you this morning?" I was about take a step towards him, but that was prevented as Will tightened his arms around me. "Also, you didn't give him any punishment and asked to meet him, alone."

Okay, that's it!

I broke free from Will and lunched at Ryan who squeaked like girl and fell on the ground with me on top of him.

"Gwen? What the hell?" Ryan was trying to pry me off, but I kept hitting him. I felt two strong hands grab my waist and pulled me back.

"Nate, what the hell? Let me go." I ordered. Ryan shouldn't have said that. He knows Alex was there with me.