The Winged Warrior

Dedicated to StarWarsMao Manang15 Wwins_Girl2002

PJ characters belong to RR

Apóvli̱tos POV

I woke to being bound and dragged off the slab of rock I was sleeping on. My fore arms bound to the opposite elbow behind my back. Biceps tied tightly to my body, legs roped together above and below the knee. Something blocking my eyesight as I blinked furiously. I could feel the tension of the things taking me, not furry so probably the Pirans from earlier. I heard their hushed whispers as they panicked whenever a breath exhaled from the wolves. I shifted in the hands of my captors and the Piran closest to me slapped it's hand over my mouth, like that'd do any good, to keep me from making any sounds that would wake the starwogs. The two wolves oblivious to the struggle between Piran and earthling.

I could just burn through the ropes, but I was curious to where they were taking me, also in a lot of pain. I didn't feel like fighting at the moment, so I just went limp and closed my eyes behind the thing limiting my vision and slept...

***Time Skip***

Apóvli̱tos POV

When I came to I was dumped onto the hard floor in a surprisingly heated area. The thing that limited my vision was removed and I was forced into a sitting position and surrounded. I blinked a couple times and looked around. Pirans surrounded me whispering heatedly to themselves while staring at me. Silent and Justice strewn around me, my belt still attached to me of course, and daggers strapped to my chest only able to be removed by me. My mask covering the top half of my face, I was fine, just a little tied up.

I was dragged so my back was to a wall to lean against as my eyes clouded in pain from the remaining hellater. After awhile of just staring back at the fish humans, commotion was heard from the back of the group. They were being roughly pushed aside as someone demanded to see me. I was faced with one Piran larger than the rest, his finned forearms and back a little longer, his scaled body more prominent than the others and beautiful webbed hands, the designs far more captivating than the rest. We studied each other as the tension increased.

"I know you can talk without use of your mouth boy, so talk." His scaly voice demanding as his Amber eyes scaled over my bound body.

I smirked, time to show off. I kept the smirk on as I lit my body on fire burning through the bonds. I summoned Silent and Justice to my back as I took off Twizne's robe and draped it over myself. A hood appeared so I flipped it over my head hiding my face from view, but my eyes pierced through the darkness of it. I stood to my full height and crossed my arms over my chest as an uncaring gesture.

"It's rude to kidnap you know, so I suggest not doing it again." The words flew from my mind infiltrating the surrounding Pirans. They hissed in an offensive manner backing away from me.

"What are you earthling? Surely you aren't a normal weak human the way you defeated my team with those starwogs."

"You're absolutely right, I'm not normal, but I'm sure as hades not gonna tell you after this little fiasco" I channeled amused, he growled back. I never thought a fish could growl or hiss, guess I'm proven wrong.

"Tell me earthling, you are under my domain, under my power. Don't make me force you." The Piran threatened glaring at me. I smiled tiredly, I was in too much pain and out of energy to argue anymore with this fish.