Chapter 27

ASHTON

"Travis!" I exclaim. A bit surprised and happy, but I'm still mad at Gabriel for putting me here. My best friend jumps into my arms and I hug him.

"Ashy poo!" He smiles. I sigh as I smell his scent. He's mated to the stupid bloodsucker Xander. He smiles. "Sorry," He says as he takes in my face.

"He's your mate Travis, it's not really my business if you guys mate or not."

He smiles. "You've gotten more mature, I guess being mated to someone a few thousand years older than you is good or am I right?"

I chuckle. "Yeah."

I sit down with him. He cuddles up into me and I smile. "I've missed you, a lot."

He kisses my cheek. "I've missed you too Ashy poo. Have you mated with gay gay?" I chuckle at the nick name for Gabriel.

"No, but I have marked him," I smile. Travis smiles. "Has he marked you?"

I frown. "No."

Travis smiles. "I'm pretty sure he has to mark you four times. Xander explained the marking rituals. Werewolf is just the bit, vampire is bite and injecting vampire blood into your mate. Angel markings is summoning light and placing it where you want to mark your partner. It doesn't hurt. I'm not sure about warlocks though, probably some magic."

My eyes widen. Gabriel is going to mark me 4 fucking times?

'Mine,' Lewaf growls. I roll my eyes at my wolf. 'Ours,' I correct him. He silently huffs but agrees.

"So you've mated with Xander," I almost cringe as I imagine my best friend mating with that vampire. Travis blushes.

I instantly know the answer.

"He takes good care of me though," Travis smiles as he looks at me. I kiss his forehead and I feel him smile.

"That's good."

*

"LET ME OUT!" I yell as I bang on the door. The supernaturals around doesn't stare at me weirdly and they seem fine.

I growl and kick the door, I whine as my foot starts hurting.

"Ashton, calm down," My mom says. I sigh and lean my head against the door. "Mom, I want to fight with my mate."

She pats my shoulder. "I get it Ashton, I want to be there for your dad too. But he wants me safe. Gabriel just wants to keep you safe."

I sigh loudly. "I want Gabriel."

My mom leads us over to where Travis is sitting and we both sit down. She wraps her arms around me. "I want your father too Ashton, but I know that they'll return."

I sigh. "I guess so, I'm just really worried about Gabriel. He's probably a bit shaken up by what happened to Méno, I don't want him to lose focus and be caught off guard.

A sudden pain errupts in my wrists, I hiss as the pain keeps burning. Suddenly it's gone. I softly stroke my wrists.

'Mate hurt!' Lewaf yells. I try mind linking Gabriel, but it doesn't work. 'Lewaf, why can't I contact Gabriel?' I ask confused and worried. What is something happened to my beautiful mate?!

'I don't know!' Lewaf desperatly whines. I hear a loud whimper beside me and see my mom clutching her stomach. That means. "Dad is hurt," I whisper, my eyes widening in shock.

Mom whimpers loudly and I'm quick to pull her into my arms. I hug her tightly and she starts crying. "Someone help my mom!" I scream as I don't really know what to do. Pack members quickly surround her and comfort her.

I'm pushed off and I back up slowly. Frozen in shock. My dad is hurt, he's dying. I sprint to the door and start banging. "HELP SOMEBODY!" I yell desperatly.

The door opens and angels come in. I look back at my mom. She smiles and mouths me a 'go'.

I shift and run out the door.

*

'Lewaf, where's Gabriel?' I ask, my paws hitting the ground below my feet. Branches and leaves being dusted away by me.

'Keep running Ashton, you'll smell him,' Lewaf replies. I snort. Geez, that's not helpful at all.

'Remember I'm you Ashton, so stop talking shit about me. I can hear everything,' Lewaf creepily whispers the last part. I shake my head, my tongue falling out of my wolf mouth.

"ASHTON?!" A loud voice yells. I quickly turn around to see Kaya staring at me. I frown, she's never seen me in my wolf form, how does she know it's me?

"I can read thoughts stupid, and because you reek of my brother. What did you do to him?" She chuckles. I roll my wolf eyes and paw my way over to her.

I stop in front of her and quickly shift back. She doesn't look at my manhood so that's a plus. "Where is my father?! Where is Gabriel?!" I ask desperatly.

She sighs. "Gabriel and Theo took off on Blaze's griffin. I'm sorry about your father Ashton." I look down in shock. My legs feel weak under my body and I collapse on the ground.

I sit there, staring at the ground. Why am I not crying? What's wrong with me?!

"Ashton, I really am sorry. But you have you get up, these creatures will kill you. You have to get back to the safe room."

I look up at her with empty eyes. There's nothing, absolutely nothing.

"Ashton, you have to get back safe," Kaya exclaims. I shake my head. "No, I'm staying."

I quickly shift and take off into the army. I'm going to kill these bastards!