Meetings and College

Disclaimer:  I own pretty much nothing. Mexico is my OC but only partly. His physical appearance was influenced by multiple medias of him. The plot is mine. No touchy of plot without my consent. ( ̄ω ̄)

 ( ̄ω ̄)

Mexico's revolver, mentioned in previous chapters

Third Person PoV

   In Quebec, in a meeting hall, chaos was erupting. The G8, along with Prussia, Spain, Romano and China were all arguing with Canada and Mexico over why they were being told to go to a college in America. Of course, they were also wondering where America was.

  "I just don't see the reasoning for this!" Exclaimed England, hands slammed down on the tabletop. "Why the bloody Hell would we want to go to a college in America?! I'd sooner slit my own wrists!"

   "Now, that is a bit drastic, non mon ami?" France said as he dethorned a beautiful red rose. "He 'as some very good schools, you know."

   "Be that as it may," Germany said, "we can't simply be expected to go to a school unless it has a benefit for our countries."

   "Hai," Japan started, "I agree with Germany-san, and we also already spend some time at Gakuen Academy so why would we have to go to another one?"

   "B-because we want to prove something." Canada said, struggling to be heard over all the noise.

   Everyone just continued to argue, saying that this meeting was useless and a waste of time when:

  Bang! Bang!

  Two gunshots rang in quick succession. Everyone jumped except for Mexico, who had pulled the trigger of his old-fashioned revolver into the ceiling. He had an angry look to his face.