-Blooming Iris Chapter 3-

Richard's POV~

After a few minutes, she finally answered, "Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I can take care of myself, and even though you sound nice and all, I don't need your help."

"Iris," I breathed her name. "Look, judging by your appearance now, I think you do need my help," I informed her, looking at her up and down.

"No, I don't," she argued back. Wow, looks like Iris has a stubborn side to her.

"Iris, please," I begged. "At least come back with me so you can get a meal." As soon as I said that, her eyes lit up. Mhmmm, looks like I got her. "You can eat whatever you want," I reasoned.

"Fine, but only for that, and then I'll be on my way," she said, following me.

"Iris!" I called suddenly remembering her hurt foot. "Let me carry you."

"What?" she asked, blushing lightly.

"Your leg, it's hurt right?" I asked, pointing down at it. "I can't let you walk on it."

"I'm f-" Was all she could say, when I picked her up bridal style, heading towards my limo.

"Let go!" she screamed, hitting my shoulder a couple of times.

"I don't think so," I said smirking down at her.

Once we finally reached my limo, her eyes opened up in shock. She stared at the vehicle in amazement and confusion, her brows furrowed at the sight.

"You have a limo?"

I chuckled a bit before answering, "Yes." I opened the door to my limo, and told her to get in.

Once she was in, I followed after. We put our seat-belts on, and I told my driver to head towards my meeting as fast as possible. It would take about five more minutes at most for where we were located now. I probably could make it before I get in too much trouble.

"Yes sir."

I noticed the confusion over her face as she stared at my driver, and answered her unspoken question, "That's my chauffeur, Adam."

"Oh." She nodded. "I was wondering are you rich or something?" she asked a few seconds later.

"You could say that."

"Hey Richard, what's your last name?" she questioned.

"Price."

"Oh, mine's Lane," she answered back. Looks like she still doesn't know who I was.

"Iris, I have to go to um—to a meeting, but I'll have my driver send you back to my house." A nervous look crossed her face and I continued, "don't worry the maid will show you around."

She really is like an open book... I can easily see her emotions.

"Wow, you are rich," she breathed, surprised.

"Sir, we're here," Adam announced, pulling to a stop.

"Adam take Iris here back to my house, and have Sara take care of her alright?" I asked, opening the door.

"No problem sir," he replied before I got out.

"Bye Iris, see you later."

"See you." She smiled.

Iris' POV~

I can't believe that I'm going to a stranger's house! Why did I agree to it? Oh yeah, I remember now, because as soon as he said food, I agree to it. If only I wasn't a sucker for food...

"Miss Iris, we're here."

I looked out the window, and wow, what an amazing house, or should I said mansion. It was huge! It was about four stories high, painted all white, with blue windows. It had a beautiful garden right outside the house, where there were a couple of maids cleaning up.

I nodded at the driver, smiling at him, opening up the door, and getting out. Soon the driver got out as well, and lead me towards the front door.

"Sara!" he yelled, once we were inside.

A few seconds later, a young maid around the age of twenty came out wearing a maids outfit. She had long brown hair that reached to her lower back, bright blue eyes, and had a lean figure.

"Mr. Price said that he wanted you to take care of her until he comes back from his meeting," Adam informed her, pointing at me.

"Alright, come this way sweetheart," she replied grabbing my hand, and leading me upstairs. "Now, let's get you clean up and in a new pair of clothes."

The room we entered was the bathroom, and let me say it was amazing! In the middle of the bathroom, there was a huge tub made out of silver, a sink and mirror hanging next to it. There was a toilet next to the sink, and the floor was cover with a white fluffy rug.

"You can take a bath first," she told me, preparing the bath already. "I'll be back with some clothes."

Great! Now I have to take a bath, all I wanted was food.

I took a step towards the sink, looking at myself in the mirror for the first time in a week. My hair was a total mess, and my whole body was smothered in dirt. Well, maybe a bath wouldn't hurt.

Turning away from the mirror, I stripped myself out of my clothes, and climbed into the tub. The warm water was perfect against my skin, making my body warm all over. I grabbed the shampoo, and started washing my hair. With that finished, I began to wash my body with this sweet melon-smelling soap.

After about an hour in the bath, I was finally done. I felt fresh and new, and well, obviously not disgusting and repulsive. I grabbed the white towel that was hanging near the tub, and wrapped it around me.

"Sweetheart!" Sara called. "Are you ready?"

I nodded, but then I realized that she couldn't see me. So, I went and opened the door, letting her enter the marvelous bathroom.

"Looks like your finished," she said, inspecting me. "I couldn't find any girl clothes anywhere in the house, since only Mr. Price lives here, so you have to barrow his clothes for now," she said handing me a long t-shirt, and black shorts. "Hopefully they will fit your small frame," she said before she left.

I looked down at his clothes, wondering if I should wear them. After debating I decided to wear them, I mean I have nothing else to wear, besides those disgusting clothing.

I took the towel off me, and grabbed the black shorts, and put them on. At least they fit...kind of. They were a little big, but at least they stayed on. Next I grabbed the white t-shirt, and put it on. The sleeves passed half way down my arms, and the bottom of the t-shirt reached passed the black shorts I was wearing.

Wow, Richard pretty big for his age, I guess it's his muscles. His strong, hot looking muscleswait what am I thinking? I must have gone crazy for a second.

Forgetting my thoughts, I walked towards the mirror, and inspected myself in the reflection of the mirror. I was finally clean and not repugnant looking. I smiled, and picked up the comb, and began brushing my hair.

A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door. I was about to get it when it opened, and in walked Richard, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Um, I'm sorry—I thought you were done," he said, stuttering back and forth, staring at me now, with a strange look I couldn't place.

How strange...