3. Seths new Toy Boy

Josh P.O.V

 I woke up to mom telling us we had school loudly outside the door. Tyler was still sound asleep in my arms tracing patterns in my shirt still. I ran my fingers through his hair softly and his eyes fluttered open smiling up at me cutely. ''Morning Joshy'', he squeaked and I kissed his forehead before getting up. We both got dressed and I was all in black putting my creeper boots on, he slipped his bag on before holding his hand out impaitently. I interlocked my fingers with him jotting down the stairs and he kissed moms cheek and I slipped away out the front door shouting bye before she shut the door. 

I remembered today was wednesday, Seth was going to be here today the biggest bully in school. ''Promise to stay by me the whole day?'', I asked not meaning to show any fear. He looked up at me with innocent eyes and nodded stroaking my thumb making me sigh. ''Good boy'', I said ruffling his hair and he smirked fixing it with one hand. We got through the gates and there he was, Seth the idiot. ''Hey faggy sally'', he chanted out making his friends join in. 

Tyler walked closer to me gripping my hand tighter. I flipped Seth off which I instantly realized was a bad idea. I quickened the pace and walked over to my friends giving Adam my friend a warning look he got straight away. Tyler innocently sat between the girls while they litterally dribbled over him. Seth made his way over standing in-front of Tyler giving him a smirking look. ''Hey there'', Seth tried flirting but failed. ''Hello'', Tyler said not even looking up from his phone. Seth slammed it out of his hands and it smashed to the floor, he looked up and squinted his eyes putting his phone away. 

''Apologize'', I growled making Seth roll his eyes and shake his head grinning. ''It's okay, i'll get a new one'', Tyler said smiling. Hes just too sweet it's not even real. We were saved by the bell and Tyler grabbed my hand and started skipping into the hallway over to our gym class locker room. ''Okay, put your kits on were playing football'', the coach said. (english football also known as soccer).

Tyler stripped hiding behind me as we were in the corner making me chuckle silently. We all had football kits designed by the school for each of us. We had a white short sleeved top with the school logo and our surname, black shorts and boots. He looked so adorable in them all pouty. 

Tyler P.O.V

I didn't want to play football, I hated it and I can't run for shit. I grumbled to myself following Josh outside to the pitch next to the crowds of seats. We got into teams, Josh was on my team and Seth was on the other team whispering and pionting at me to his friends. The coach blew her whistle and the ball came flying towards me, I took a deep breath before ducking making everyone laugh. 

Josh booted it to me so I took off running like no tomorrow, seth's laughing made me even more pissed. I tackled a few people on the way sending them flying before kicking it into the goal cheering to myself. Everyone looked at me in shock, I smiled innocently. The game carried on and seth kept tripping Josh up, Josh pulled him down hopeing to hurt him. They landed in a naughty position. He playfully rubbed himself up against Josh getting up, the game ended and we all got ready and showered in seprate showers. 

Seth P.O.V

I'm the biggest bully in the school, I want Josh gone so I can have Tyler all to myself. Josh being here is going to make it difficult. I didn't want a lovey dovey relationship with Tyler, I want him as sex whenever I want. I would get it, even if I had to do something terrible. 

I was sat at the back of my science classroom and Tyler walked in all nervous and I noticed his brother wasnt here to save him. The teacher smiled and pionted at my desk, I grinned in my mind and patted the space next to me and he smiled softly before placing his perfect ass on the seat.