4. nightmare and strong feelings

waqTylers P.O.V

I woke up getting dressed ready for school, i felt awkward as josh knows what happened between Seth and I. Josh opened the curtains and it was dark and grey outside, it was moody and dull just the way I liked it. He walked straight past me and it made me feel completely empty inside now hes being all distant. 

I slammed the front door closed behind me and walked to school alone with Josh behind not bothering to keep up. I crossed the street and power walked to school, the gates came into veiw and I wandered over to Jessica and Ashley. They smiled wide and pulled me into a group hug. 

''Hey'', someone tapped my shoulder and the girls looked confused as I turned around to see Seth. I smiled weakly and he held his hand out as I took it not knowing what was going on. ''Um?'', Josh stuttered out seeing us, he gave Seth a harsh look and smiled at me sadly before Seth pulled me away and over to his group of friends. 

''You okay after yesturday, didn't mean for things to be awkward'', he said softly. I shook my head smiling smallish. ''Yo this is Tyler'', Seth introduced me and his three friends all bro fisted me. ''Welcome to the group'', his friend Adrian called out and I smiled. I saw Josh glaring over in the corner of my eye while Jessica was trying to cheer him up. 

I felt bad and smiled sadly before I trotted over to Josh's group, he looked over at me confused until I hugged him making him hug me back. ''Aw'', the girls cried over us literally making us chuckle. ''I love you bro'', he whispered in my ear making me melt. ''I love you too'', I whispered back and he shuddered. ''Lets skip and play dare in the feild?'', Adam suggested and we all nodded. 

We all got into the trees area at the bottom of the feild, we sat in a circle and I sat next to Josh as another cheerleader joined us named Kelly. She started drooling over me too. We were playing a adult truth or dare on an iphone app. Adam picked it up chosing Truth and he had to answer with how many guys hes kissed and he answered with two. Me and Josh were the only gays in the group. 

He tossed the phone to me and I picked Dare deciding to not be a chicken. ''Stand up and show everyone your little friend'', I said then blushed lightly groaning. ''I forefit-'', i was cut off by the girls saying its against the rules to chicken out. I looked to the guys for help and they just chuckled and I huffed before standing up. I unbuckled my belt and gave Josh a weird look for looking but he smiled innocently. I pulled it out and the girls squealed before fan girling and Josh went wide eyed. 

I zipped my jeans back up and plopped down, Josh chose truth. ''Kiss the person on your right for ten seconds'', my heart was beating when he looked at me. The girls were cheering us on as the guys egged us on. His lips brushed against mine and he fully kissed me and I kissed back with all my power until the time was up. His lips stayed on mine for longer and I smirked into the kiss sliding my tongue across his lip, he opened and took all control. 

We suddenly came back to reality and jumped apart acting normal. ''Dude, I knew you two were loved up'', Adam said highfiving everyone as I laid on my back accidently falling asleep into dream land. My phone beeped making me jump slightly. ~I can see you, i'm coming for you baby. You can run but you can't hide - Dad~, I went wide eyed and looked around me like a mad man. I swear I heard a twig snap and the guys stared at me confused. We all suddenly heard the head of the schools voice come over the speakers. ''Everyone come inside the school immediately'', he seemed paniced but calm.

Everyone groaned and I kept a death grip on Josh's hand. ''My dads after me'', I whispered trying not to let the fear show. He tensed and looked at me as I showed him the text. Thats why everyone has to be in the school and quickly. ''It'll be okay'', he kissed my forehead and I smiled weakly. We got inside the school to see everyone rushing around and running into random random classrooms as the teachers were telling everyone to hide.