Author's Note

WOW. I can't believe it's over. I TRULY hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It really has been a long journey and I simply can't believe how far this story has come. I never thought everyone would like it this much and I'm grateful that you all did. A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL<3

There has been one question that you have all been flooding me with. Will there be a sequel? I'm sorry to say that the answer is NO. There will not be a sequel. Truthfully, I'm not exactly the best when it comes to writing sequels and this story wasn't meant to have one anyways. I hope you all understand. BUT guess what? There is a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! :) So go check out Christmas, Lights, & Harry Styles! It's NOT a sequel. It's a five-part holiday special. So yeah, check it out. :)

Again, THANK YOU. I hope you really do go ahead and check those out. Lastly, a few acknowledgements to some people who have helped me in many different ways throughout the story whether they know it or not.

Carissa (xShe3Belivesx5) – for being an inspiration and the reason I began writing my own stories. Also for being such an incredible author and my best friend on this site.

Emma (forevermystic) – for writing such a brilliant fanfic and having such an incredible talent. Your writing literally caused mine improve.

Zayn, Liam, Louis, & Niall – for bringing a smile to my face each and every day as well as to the readers and the main characters of the story. I love you boys more than you will ever know.

Ed Sheeran – for writing such wonderful and inspirational music.

Harry – for being the reason this story came to be in the first place and for being able to put a smile on my face. I love you as much as Amber does.

And finally, to the fans – without you guys, this story would have never come as far as it has. Thank you for all the wonderful things you guys tell me each and every day. I love you all and am forever grateful. xx

If this story has left a hole in your heart, check out my newest Harry Styles fanfic, CLANDESTINE.

When rebellious Princess Luna sneaks off into town one night, she meets Harry. Cheeky and handsome, Harry leaves an unforgettable impression on the princess. But when the king appoints Harry as the newest knight of the palace, Luna finds herself fighting against all forces to keep her distance from the cocky new knight in shining armor. But she can't help herself, and neither can Harry. And when they find themselves in a clandestine affair, both Luna and Harry must fight to keep their relationship hidden from both the kingdom and the king.

---

Author's Note (Updated August 2021): Thank you all for tuning in to my story! I wrote this when I was 13 and I'm nearly 24 now. SO crazy. So... I've decided to rewrite it. WHAT. Yep, you heard that right. A new reimagined version of this story is being written RIGHT NOW. Disclaimer: New version will contain mature themes. New version is not a fan fiction, but Harry is still my inspiration.

New story and details regarding this can be found here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/280291804-lights-camera-action