ŦҤƦEE

•|• The Start Of Something Beautiful •|•

He said oh baby girl, you know where gonna be legends...
Do you feel like a young god?
-Young God | Halsey

Do you feel like a young god?-Young God | Halsey

•|•

WHEN NALA had returned to her room the vent now held a key hole. Those idiots added a lock and thought that would stop her? She shook her head at their 'tactic' before taking the bobby pin out from her sleeve. Seriously, will they ever learn? Leaping onto the wall she hopped up and grabbed onto the vent with one hand and started to picked the lock with the other. After five seconds she heard that satisfying click and the pin returned back to its place in her sleeve.

Lifting the lid she pulled herself in and started to crawl through. She made her way two vents from her room, peering down and seeing the person who lived inside. It was a male in his early twenties with a buzz cut and hazel eyes. His arms were covered in bruises and scratches. His body seem to twitch every once in a while. Tapping on the metal she caught his attention and gave a small wave.

"H-hey...you. Cheshire. Cheshire!" It seemed to have taken him a second to remember her.

"Vinny. You look sober and frazzled." Nala said gripping the vent in her hands.

Vinny was a good kid. Not to bad looking either. Got Nala information and did anything she needed, so did the others that she got to know here through the vents. A druggie gone crazy, he was. No doubt that today he had treatment and bolts of electricity shocking his brain from the way he was looking.

"Yeah. Think you can help me out? Please?" Vinny asked.

"What's the chatter around here? I'm not the only one that senses something in the air."

"Other than you trying to pull another stunt this morning? Doctors were cursing your name while you were taking a snooze...word gets out that patients at Arkham trying to committing suicide, people will think the doc's here aren't doing their job. Just make things get even worse. They'll get a bad rep."

Nala rolled her eyes taking the purple and pink filer that she took back out of her sleeve, wanting to get her nails sharper. Not that they weren't already.

"Boo-hoo. Anything else?"

"Yeah. Uh," Vinny's brows furrowed in thought. "There's a newbie--calls himself the Joker. The Batman caught him and threw him in here with the rest of us. It happened an hour after you jumped. He's moved in next door to you, seen 'em toss him in myself after the guards had to drag my ass back from treatment. Reminds me of a clown. And this new doctor chick is suppose to be helping him. Heard she's hot."