ŦҤƦłŦEE₦

•|• Bloody Bun & Getting Stuff Done •|•

I'm where you wanna be. Ain't no one ahead of me. All of my enemies made a decision it's better to follow me. I make no apologies. All of my sins I would repeat and I repeat. Cause I'ma be me 'til the death of me, oh yeah.

Wreak Havoc | Skylar Grey

•|•

NALA TOOK off the completely stained plastic gloves and tossed them into the nearest trash bin. Lifting up her hands she looks at them--mostly her nails as she walks into the hall and into the living room of the penthouse. Today was the day she was going to get Croc out from Belle Reve. And so was the Joker with Harley. Now, he wasn't fully aware that the only reason why she had agreed to come and 'help' was because his distraction would be the perfect opportunity to get the reptilian man.

Everyone in the facility would be to focused on the two clowns and an explosion than one inmate who lived underneath them. Griggs would get them the uniform Joker's men need the rest was up to the two of them. A sofa chair and a metal stool was sat smacked in the middle of the room. There was a small towel, a comb and pair of scissors was put on the arm of the chair.

"Thank god. The last time I did this it took awhile to get all this green dye off my hands."

Nala turned when she sensed someone watching her and found the Joker with his eyes on her as he strolled into the room with his black sweatpants that were hanging pretty low on his waist and only that. He was towel drying his hair, as not to long ago she had finished re-dyeing his hair. He wanted to look his best when he rescued his 'queen'.

"I think green looks good on you." Joker comments with a grin. Nala shrugs.

"Eh, purple's and blue's are more my thing."

He sat down onto the plush seat while she sits on top of the metal stool. After gathering up her curly locks and putting it into a some-what bun she pulled out a small bottle holding a clear liquid. Joker took it from her hands and held it in front of his face.

"Whatcha got here?"

"It's a potion that'll make you shrink," Nala wiggles her eyebrows before snatching the bottle back from him. "It's just something that I use for my hair."

"Do you really have a potion that'll make you shrink?"

"Even if I did, I'd never give it to you."

She poured a small amount into her palm before massaging her hands through his slightly wet hair. Joker closed his eyes and purrs and she grins.