ƧłXŦEE₦

•|• Cheshire's Wonder •|•

Yes, I know there's a special place in hell for me. It's called a throne.
-Unknown

•|•

FOR THE first time in weeks Nala was getting some good, long needed cat naps. The past two nights have been nothing but rest and sweet dreams. Having Lincoln back by her side at night made it one hundred times better. They were currently laying down on her bed. She was curled up by his side with her head nestled into his neck while he had a secure arm wrapped around her waist. Seconds from dozing off...

"You should forgive him." Lincoln's voice brings her back. Nala knew exactly who he was talking and let out a dry chuckle that vibrated against his skin.

"That's funny."

"I'm not laughing. You should forgive him."  He repeats.

She peaked one green eye open. Lifting herself off of him and looks at him eyebrow raised. He's kidding. He's got to be kidding.

"You aren't serious. That idiot--"

"I know what Enzo did. And yes, it wasn't smart. Honestly I'm not all that mad. Sooner or later Rick was going to find out the truth. It was only a matter of time."

With a huff Nala scoots towards the end of her bed letting her bare feet touch the floor. Crossing her arms over her chest and staring at her black painted toes. She couldn't forgive Enzo. Not after what he done. Even if she did--not saying that she will--he probably wouldn't forgive her.

"I don't think you're actually mad at him." Lincoln says sitting up.

"Have you not seen my living room?"

"If the outcome of reveling yourself to Rick went much more smoothly than it had you would have been alright with what he did. Because that's you guys. Cheshire you know you aren't perfect and neither is he. I know that he's your Hatter, your friend and you do care about him, don't try to deny it."

Her shoulders slumped. He was right. Nala wasn't mad at him. He's done a lot of idiotic shit and has pissed her off many times but she's never ever put her hands on him for it. Never hurt him. She was depressed that Lincoln was gone and so angry at Flag. So when Enzo told her about him and the bomb, she just lashed out in pent up anger. And felt low key shitty about beating him up. Lincoln moved up behind her and pulled her flat against his chest resting his head on her shoulder.

"You should go talk to him. He returned back to the house late last night while you were sleeping. I may have snuck out of bed and forced your security guards to let him in."