Chapter 9

I held my head annoyed as my sisters surrounded me and piled on questions. One after another, it never seemed too stop. I was trying my best not too snap at them, I guess you can say that I'm the type of person who don't like to be asked so many questions.

Scarlet: Where did he take you?

Nema: How did you get there?

Alice: How did he act?

Mavis: Did it end well?

Me: Ugh.......... It went well okay,? We went to Dragons Den, he was perfectly fine, and we walked there, and of course it ended well.

Alice: What did you talk about?

Nema: Did he hold your hand?

Scarlet: What happened once you got there?

Mavis: Did you two kiss?

I tensed up and looked at them, they waited for my answers. But I knew when I did, they would think of more to ask.

Me: .............

Mavis: Well?

Me: .......... Are you guys writing a book about my life?

Nema: Uhhhh...... No.

Me: I know you guys are excited for me, trust me I do, but I'm not gonna tell you guys everything that happened.

Scarlet: You're right, we're sorry.

Me: It's cool.

I got up from the couch I was sitting in and stretched my wings yawning, my sisters stepped back to give me space.

Me: Listen, I'm gonna go get changed and out for a walk in the wood behind the house.

Mavis: Okay.

I nodded my head as I went into my room and changed into a pair of black jeans and a black sweater, also my favorite purple sneakers. For some reason, growing up, purple was always my favorite color, but mostly black. I headed down the stairs and out into the woods. It was quiet, just how I liked it, the wind was chilly and the stars shone through the trees making a path for my too follow. I heard the water of the huge lake near by, the atmosphere was so calm anyone could've fallen asleep. Once I was in the middle of the woods, I found a place under neath a tree to sit down. Leaning against the cold bark of the tree, covered in soft moss like a pillow, my eyes slowly closed and I drifted off too sleep.

Sometime Later........

My wings twitched, there was an uneasy feeling in my gut, there was rustling in the bushes. I slowly woke up not opening my eyes, listening to the sound. Foot steps....... Someone's watching me...... I sensed the persons aura: Blue, determination. The rustle got closer, I opened my eyes and blocked the person's hatchet with my Katana. A deadly look in my eye as I sent the person flying back. It was silent, we made eye contact. The person was a girl. Brown crazy hair, and blue eyes that sparkled in the light. She had a slim figure and pale skin.

Me: ........ And you are?

Girl: I can't tell you..... yet.

Me: You attacked me, you better give me your name and stay still so I can give you a proper death sentence!

I pointed my katana at her harshly, she raised her hands and step forward to me. I just stood there ready too attack.

Girl: I can't tell you my real name, but I'm well known as Blade.

Me: What are you doing here? You're on private territory.

Blade: I know, you can put your sword down. I'm not here to hurt you.

Me: What makes you think I'll trust you?!

Blade: You can feel my aura, right? You know you can trust me.

Me: .......

I refused to put down my weapon, I kept my gaze on her, she did the same to me.

Me: ........... You're not from here, are you?

Blade: Correct, Empress.

Me: What do you want?

Blade: Too see if my vision is true.

Me: What?

Blade: I must fight you. It's the only way Empress.

Me: The only way, huh?

She pulled out another hatchet and stood ready to fight. I smirked and pulled out my other katana. My blood was boiling with excitement, my wings flapped happily.

Blade: Ready?

Me: Hell yeah.

She came at me with speed faster than mine, amazed that she was behind me. I took her arm and threw her into a tree as hard as I could. Charging at her, she quickly got up and jumped into a tree, hiding in the shadows. Listening closely for sound, I threw my katana at a tree where she fell out. Blade slowly got up and let out purple wings, cat ears, and a tail. I smiled at her in amazement. 

Me: Well, well, well. So the rumors are true, your kind are still alive.

Blade: Yes.

Taking me by surprise, the hatchet flew at me and landed on my stomach. Blood spilled out from the open wound as I laughed and pulled it out.

Me: Is that your best move? HA! I've seen better in past wars I was in.

Blade came at me again and stuck the hatchet in my back, she then low kicked me in my gut, sending me flying into the lake. All you can see was blood in the water where I was, popping my head out of the water. The lake started to shift, currents splattered me making it hard to see. I saw Blade's eyes hidden in the shadows, her hair moving on its own, a blue aura. I transported myself out of the water and shoved my katana through her. A shocked look on her face as blood trickled down her mouth, a huge ball of water above her head.

Me: So you're a water user? Interesting.

Blade stood quiet, as if in a day dream. The ball of water only grew bigger and somehow surrounded us.

Blade: It's time to end this.

Her eyes opened with force as the water poured onto me. She's trying to drown me...... It's not gonna work. My right arm started to glow blue, and I pushed the water away.

Me: This fight is f***ing lame.

I pulled out the katana from her and she looked at me, wiping the blood away from her mouth.

Blade: That's because you're letting me win.

Me: I know.

Blade: But why?

Me: Because, if I use my true power, I will kill you. And I sense, you are not immortal..... yet.

Blade: Yes. But never mind that, you are strong, and my vision was right.

Me: Which was?

Blade: I can't tell you.

She pulled her hatchet out of my back and a glowing circle appeared around her.

Me: Well, talk about getting back stabbed.

Blade: Hmmmm.

Sparks flew from her hand and all my lost blood and wounds healed and disappeared. She looked at me and smiled.

Blade: I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about this.

Me: Humph, fine.

Blade: I must go back to my world, we will meet again in a very late future. 

Me: Wait Blade, I still have questions!

Blade: Reow!~ Bye bye!

She disappeared leaving me alone in the woods. The wind picked up and blew through my hair as I just stared at where she once stood. Her voice repeated in my mind, "We will meet in the late future." _That girl, Blade, she is rather quite strange. I wonder what her vision was?_ I looked up at the full moon, black clouds past as I thought to myself, _Was the vision a good, or bad one?_ Blade........