Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to @5sos4love and @TheMaidenOfTheHunt. You two caught my attention.

ALSO! This chapter is also dedicated to @Zerokiryuu453 for writing that adorable little thing in my comments on chapter 9 and @Air_Commander for those kind words.

If you want to have a chapter dedicated to you, do something crazy (but appropriate-ish) or funny or adorable in the comments. Even spam me on messenger! Just keep bothering me and bothering me and I'll update just to make you shut up. :)

Love y'all. Thank you for still following this story and for your endless support. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"So, what, my kid's a mutant?" Tony paced the infirmary, running his hands through his hair as his mind worked a mile a minute.

"You kid?" Steve raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, 'my kid'," The genius snapped, glaring harshly at the super soldier. He almost dared the blonde to contradict him.

"Nay," Thor spoke up, answering the brunette's question, gaining the hero's attention.

"What?" Now, the Avengers turned to the god. At first, Tony thought he was saying that Percy was not his kid until he realized that he was just giving him an answer.

"Young Perseus is not a mutant but a demigod," Thor clarified. "One of his parents, his father I believe, is a Greek god."

"My kid's a demigod," Tony sat on the table next to Percy, reaching over and running a soothing hand through the kid's hair when he whimpered in his sleep. "Wait," He looked up at the blonde god. "Greek god?" He glanced at Percy, "Is it Poseidon?"

"Aye," Thor confirmed while the others were surprised by how quickly the brunette found out.

"How'd you know?" Clint asked, looking at Percy, "He just looks like a normal kid to me."

"Genius, remember?" Tony said in a sing-song voice before clearing his throat. "But, no, it's kind of obvious now that I think about it. I mean, he controlled water just an hour ago but, even if he didn't, his eyes are the color of the sea. I have a house in Malibu, I know what the sea looks like."

"You're right," Bruce nodded, looking down at the six year-old with gentle eyes. "Poor guy was so scared," The scientist looked up at his science bro. "I could have lost you today, Tony."

"I know," The billionaire's eyes went distant for a moment before they cleared and he gave his friend a gentle smile. "but I'm here and I'm alright. Percy saved my life," He looked down in surprise when the child grabbed his hand but he was still asleep. "Little guy's a hero."

"Stark," Natasha walked in (when did she leave?) with a warm change of clothes in her arms. "Here, you're still soaked. You need some rest."

"Yeah, and lots of it," Bruce confirmed, giving the billionaire a look that said 'doctor's orders'.

"'M not complaining," Tony yawned, gently scooping Percy off of the infirmary bed. Bruce only said that the child was exhausted and that none of the glass shards touched him, thank God. Thank him. "I'll see you guys whenever."

The rest of the Avengers nodded, turning back to Thor. "Tell me more about Poseidon and the Greeks or whatever," Clint demanded, a spark of interest in his eyes.

Thor glanced at the sky for a moment, as if expecting something, before speaking, "Poseidon is..."

(A savage)

(Just kidding)

(We all know about Po Po)

(Moving on)