EIGHT

Two weeks have passed and no one has suspected the real me.

Anna Maria has left for college so Ryan or Quin give me rides.

Everything has been running smoothly.

Anna Maria and my mother keep asking if I've told my 'friends' the truth yet, and they give me a long speed on how this could affect me.

I just roll my eyes at them.

I still talk to Caleb almost everday, he tells me how everything is going in New Jersey. He even told me her went on a date.

At fist I was a little pissed, but I'm like six hours away and were not an item so I cant complain.

Hrs actually coming this Thursday and is spending three days with us!

For some rare reason both his and my school are giving us a four day weekend!

I can't wait for him to come here. I missed Caleb.

Today is Wednesday, the day before our long weekend and I'm in free block with Ryan and the rest.

"Guys my parents are going to  Florida for the weekend leaving me to the house all by myself." Ryan says leaning back in his chair.

We decided to stay in school and chill in one the lunge areas.

"Party?" Matthew says excited.

I've grown to like the "new" Matthew. Hrs not that bad once you get on that friend level.

I never was at that friend level with him when we're younger so I guess that's why I used to hate him.

"You already now." Ryan says high fiving Matthew.

"Is the hot tub going to be open? I need my pores cleaned. You know hot tubs  clear your skin?" Savannah says looking at herself in her phone.

"How could we forget Savannah? You tell us this every time we go to Ryan's." Quin says annoyed.

"Yeah it will be." Ryan says.

"Well I'll be in there." She says winking at him.

Gag.

Savnnah doesn't even acknowledge me when we're all together. All she is focused on is getting Ryan's attention.

Which is usually with me.

Hoping thay didn't come off as cocky or arrogant but me and Ryan have gotten closer.

We hang out, we text and we even have a snap chat streak.

It's like the good ole times, just he doesn't know it.

"My friend from New Jersey is coming up for the weekend. Mind if we come?" I ask.

"Is your friend hot?" Matthew asks.

I smirk.

"Very."

"What her name?" Kyle asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Caleb." I say with a wink.

Quin and Kayla laugh.

"Wait its a guy?" Matthew asks.

"Yeah." I say leaning back.

Matthew and Kyle smirk and look at Ryan.

"Will he be staying at your house?" Matthew asks.

"Yes?" I say trying to catch what they're getting at.

"Looks like you have some competition there RyGuy." Kyle's says to Ryan.

"Why would I have competition?" Ryan says turning red.