False Imposition

Hakeem is slouching in his chair talking about gigs while, as usual, Lucious wants his youngest to actually make some music. 
Lucious said "armani been here, and already release two videos."
Soon cookie came in complaining about her closet of an office and demands better office space and benefits for Porsha.
Anika laughs and cookie said "why don't give me her a office,"
Lucious said he will try to get her a better office just not right now.

Armani was in the studio and ask Jamal to help her with this song.
Jamal said " I want to hear it."

(Song by keyshia Cole)

When the song was over, Jamal said "does this song have anything to do with Hakeem?"
Armani said "some what."
Jamal said "just tell him."
Armani said "he is dating that girl, I don't want to come between that."

In a meeting the next morning, Cookie tells the A & R staff that she’s now going to be managing Tianna. Anika was not happy about that.
Armani was leaving the doctor office when she was told she was going to be performing at the teen choice awards. At the soundcheck for a Teen Choice Awards-related performance, Hakeem expects that Tianna is going to go off on him but she’s all about the business. 
Tianna sees armani and walks over to her saying "watch your back, Hakeem is a womenizer."
All armani could do was nod her head.

The night of the proformace, armani watch hakeem and tianna performance.

Once they were done, it was time for armani to perform.
Hakeem said "you'll do great."
"Thanks." Said armani
She perform "I just want it to be over." She notice hakeem was watching her and he was licking his lips. But she didn't pay him mind.

The following evening, armani got a text from Hakeem about meeting at his place so they catch up. When she got there, she saw cookie and tianna.
Armani said "what is going on?"
Cookie said "what are you doing here?"
Armani said "Hakeem text me and ask to hang out, what's wrong."
Cookie didn't say anything but gently push armani inside Hakeem place.

She couldn't believe she saw Hakeem with an older woman.
Armani didn't say anything but walk out. Armani looked at cookie and said "I wanted to tell him, but I guess he is the same old Hakeem."