who i am

Final chapter
Jamal was in control of empire. Newly minted as the head of Empire, Jamal begins to assert himself. He promotes Becky from Assistant to A&R. He tells Hakim of his plans to allow him creative control to manage his projects, but then tells Hakim his album release will be pushed back 2 months. Hakim is pissed, but Jamal ensures him that he’s not like his father.
Armani said *what about me?"
Armani pregnancy was going well, she has been wearing larger clothes to cover her stomach. She wants to tell the world about her pregnancy, but she doesn't want people hating her.
Jamal said "maybe you should take a break or you could come out and tell your fans."
Armani said "I will have to talk to Hakeem about this."

The following day, armani was in the studio working on some music when Hakeem came in.

Hakeem said "what are you working on?"Armani said *just something, can you please help me?"Hakeem said "yea

Armani said *just something, can you please help me?"
Hakeem said "yea."

(Song by the game and keyshia Cole)

Once they were done, Hakeem noticed armani was quite.
Hakeem said *what's wrong?"
Armani said "do you think we should tell everyone that I'm having your baby?"
Hakeem was lose for words.
Armani said "I know we're not dating."
Hakeem cut her off and said "I want to be you, I Want to tell the world that your having my baby."
Armani said "it don't work like that, you have to prove to me that you want this relationship."
Hakeem said *I will."
Armani smiled.

The next day Jamal wanted to talk to armani about her album.

As they were talking, lucious and cookie came in. Armani went to leave but lucious told her to stay.
Jamal and armani looked confused. Alone in his office with Jamaal, Lucious confronts Cookie, showing Jamaal security footage proving that Cookie attempted to smother him with a pillow while he was sleeping. Jamal is left speechless as Cookie tries to explain her actions — she did it because Lucious killed Bunky. She is hauled away by Empire security – again — while Jamal looks on shocked.

That night it was tribute concert. Jamal and armani will be performing.
Armani had just finishing performing.

Lucious said "I'm proud of you."
Armani said "thank you."
Before lucious could say anything, the police came in.
They said "your under arrest for the murder of bunky."

Jamal and armani watch as lucious was taking away. Armani looked over and saw hakeem and Andre smiling.
Lucious saw armani confused and said "everything will be alright, and Jamal do our song, do our song."

And Jamal did that.

That night at Hakeem place. Armani had to ask.
Armani said "did you really get your father lock up."
Hakeem said "he's been lying to all of us, we called it the hostile take over."
Armani said "you could have feeled me in."
Hakeem said "I didn't want to stress you out, your carrying the first child of a legacy."
Armani said "yes I am, but I just feel like there's more you need to tell me."

Hakeem wanted to tell her the truth, but he didn't want to her hurt.