Unto the Breach

The following day lucious and anika was planning their wedding. Cookie stormed in.
Cookie said "she's playing you lucious?"
Lucious said "what are you talking about?"
Cookie said "she is working for billy beretti."
Lucious was mad, he look at anika. Anika was lost for words.

Cookie was more mad then anything. Cause anika was messing around with her money.

The same day armani was out looking at baby clothes when she spotted Hakeem walking pass. She tired to hide hoping Hakeem didn't see her.
Hakeem said "armani is that you?*
Damn. Thought armani. She turned around and waved at Hakeem.
Armani said *what's up Hakeem?"
Hakeem said *what are you doing here?"
Armani said *what are you doing here?"
Hakeem rolled his eyes and said "I just asked you that. Now tell why your looking at baby clothes?"
Hakeem knew that armani couldn't lie to him.
Armani said "I'm surprise you haven't notice it by now."
Hakeem looked confused, armani rolled her eyes and said "I want to tell you but I don't think you can handle it."
She walks away without another word.

The next day armani was in the studio working on some music. Lucious was in the studio as well but he wasn't focus.

(Song by keyshia Cole)

Once the song was over. Armani stepped out the booth and saw the look on lucious face.
Armani said "is everything OK?"
Lucious said "I want you to promise me that you'll tell Hakeem at the premire of your new video."
Armani said "I promise, but what will happen if Hakeem doesn't believe me and denies it?"
Lucious said "then we cross that road."
Armani nodded her head.

The next day armani was leaving her apartment when she came across anika.
Anika said *how are you doing?"
Armani said "I'm fine."
Armani tried to walk around but anika block her view. Anika was trying to have armani leave empire, but armani stop her from talking.
Armani said *I'm not leaving empire, and you kiss my ass."

Amrani arrive to empire and ran into Jamal and Hakeem.
They was walking to the elevator and saw Andre already inside.
Armani heard the brother talking, then the elevator stop.
Armani didn't like being in small spaces.
Jamal was trying to calm her down.
Soon Andre and Hakeem started agruing, then all the brothers started fighting.
Armani was trying to break them up but she felt a blow to the stomach.
She fell to floor and scream holding her stomach.
Once the doors was open, Andre had calm down. He spoke to lucious and left.
Jamal ran over to armani and saw blood.
He pick her up and lucious told someone to call an ambulance.
Hakeem said "is she OK?"
Jamal rode with armani to the hospital. Hakeem thought he heard armani said something about a baby.
Lucious said "I hope so, I hope her and the baby are OK?"
Hakeem just looked down and said "she's pregnant, is it mine?"
Lucious said "talk to armani."