Chapter Twenty Five...

Jawariyah POV...

I rubbed my eyes after dropping my legs off of the bed and found Samad missing... He wasn't even here in the night... Its like he's totally missing since that day...

"Jawariyah Mam..! Sir Samad is calling you in his study room.." The maid said as she sounded afraid. I didn't say anything accept nodding but somehow I could see her legs were shaking. I was happy to hear that Samad is back but there is something fishy..

She left the room and now I started to shiver. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.. I tied my scarf and soon left the room after slipping into my pumps...

I waited for some seconds outside his study room door and knocked. He didn't say anything so I just opened the door and sneaked inn.

"Samad.." I whispered.

"I was waiting for you.." He said sternly.

I don't know what was happening... But Samad was acting weird. I have never seen him in that way before. What was he trying to do..? He was just staring me and I felt uncomfortable. I started reciting all names of Allah I remembered.

"Samad?" I asked for his attention even if he was already staring me. I wanted to tell him that I am here with him. I wanted to tell him that it was an accident. I know it was a huge sacrifice from my side but mistakes are suppose to be forgiven.

"I wanted to say something...." I tried to start the conversation.

"Your wish has already been granted..." Was all he blurted out of his dull face... He sounded weak and dull as if a stale vegetable.

"What?" I blankly asked in a low tone and he handed me an envelope. The envelope had my name written in it and I opened it. What the hell is this now?

I pulled the paper out of the envelope... Usually papers are white but this paper was like pistachio green colour..

"....DIVORCE PAPERS...." I blurted just audible enough for me.

"You're not a murderer's wife anymore... Huh..? No more sacrifices and Mrs Jawariyah Samad khan... Oh sorry I mean Ms Jawariyah is single again.. She's free... Free from me.." He said as a tiny tear escaped his eye but he immediately wiped it away. I couldn't gather myself to say something but he kept muttering his miserable thoughts. " You have gone through too much and I can't bring those worse days back but I can at least change your future and make you feel good" he said and I didn't dare to look up in his face in his eyes... I just couldn't and even I couldn't feel his gaze on me as his head seemed down and dull... "This was all you wanted.. And I did it.." His whispered out of his cracked voice and left the room immediately.

"Samad..... " I kept wailing and yelling his name all alone... He can't do that to me... He just can't. How could he leave me alone.. I love him... "Samad" I yelled out is my heavy throat as I could say anything. "I love you Damnit" I said as I started hitting myself on the floor... Throwing and dropping my arms deliberately and hit my body.. It was painful but not more than what I felt.

Samad POV...

It was hard.. Hard to face everything.. Hard to feel the unbearable pain... Handing over the divorce papers she wanted wasn't an easy job..

But I couldn't sign the papers.. She wanted the divorce so she must be the one to sign those ugly papers...

"I am not a murderer..." I said to myself and drove to my office.

"Walaikumasalam... " I greeted the receptionist back and left without having any kind of eye contact.. I can't show those watery eyes to everyone here.. Including my staff off course.

I immediately went for the lift and went straight into my room as I found Ms. Sania inn... She was waiting for me... Again.

"Its good to see you here" Sania said bowing her head a little for some respect.

"Asalamualiakum" was all I said. I am really not in a good mood... So Ms. Sania leave me alone before I say something.... I talked to myself stupidly.

"Walaikumasalam Sir... Actually I wanted to show these files to you so you could just......" I interrupted her and their my jaws clenched.

"I'll have a look at these..  Soon but not now" I firmly said and she immediately left the room as she could read my boiling face..

"Why Jawariyah why did you?" I yelled and threw my pens on the floor...

"Sir.. Is everything okay..!" Ms. Sania asked seeking back into the room.

"Leave.." Was all I said gritting my teeth.

I grabbed my chair and sat down. Cool down Samad she won't sign the divorce papers..!

Does she loves me...? I asked myself.. No she don't I replied myself.... Stupid me.... Dad just sold my feelings to Jawariyah.. She was good but I wasn't... And I hurt her a lot..

Suddenly out of nowhere my new phone started ringing... I picked it up as it was our maid.

"What the hell is with you right now...?" I asked clenching my jaws... I am not a good temper controller...

"Sir.. Jawariyah Mam... She has.." The tensed maid disconnected the phone call..

******************************

I hope you guys agree with me that this was a good chapter.. Hidden love is coming out... Hahaha...

Well a little long chapter as apology for a little late update...

You guys have to vote for it and comment your opinion...