Chapter Thirty One...

Samad's POV...

I was on my way to her home. As soon as the taxi stopped I popped out of the car, paid the bill and buzzed the bell. Her mother opened the door but without even greeting her I rushed to her room and she was lying on her bed. She was unconscious.

"What happened to her?" I asked her mom as she followed me upstairs.

She just sobbed.. "The ambulance arrived and they just injected her and from that time she's still unconscious...." She sobbed again.

"Samad?" Mr. Sultan yelled at me. "What the hell are you doing here..?" He spatted at me with everlasting glare.

"I'm here for my wife.." I said sternly.

"Oh... So she's your wife even after your divorce.." He added his sarcasm.

"Samad... You're quiet mature to understand what divorce means... Okay so I think you shouldn't sit beside her." Mrs sultan explained.

"I don't care.. I will " I added and his dad couldn't bear me anymore and pulled me out of the bed.

"Samad... I'm sorry" Jawariyah mumbled in her nap and her dad's grip loosened upon me.

I rushed towards her and grabbed her hand. "I'm here" I assured in a whispering tone.

I hugged her and could feel her dad glaring me. I haven't divorced her yet can't he understand that.

******************************

Jawariyah's POV...

"Jawariyah I didn't divorce you" Samad said as we both were on my bed. I was resting on the edge of my bed whereas he was just sitting on the bed dropping his legs down the bed and he was grabbing my hand.

"I know you're guilty but you can't deny that.. We both are divorced.." I said as tears roll down my eyes.

"..Jawariyah.." He whispered my name and I just moved my hand away from his grip.

"Samad..! You are playing with our lives.." I spatted at him. "And you can't.. You just can't" I burst into tears which never seemed to end.

"..I am not..!" He claimed and stood up jumping out of the bed. He quickly rushed towards my luggage and started throwing all the clothes out of the bag.

I quickly jumped off the bed a went towards him. "What are you doing?" I yelled trying to stop him from throwing all the clothes. "Samad" I called out as a piece of cloth flew over my head.
He kept throwing all my clothes And when he was done with my bags he started throwing all the clothes and accessories from the closet.. My yelling didn't seem to work after all that happened.

At last after throwing all the clothes on bed, on floor, on tables he stopped. He had a fake smile over his face. "I found it" he said holding some papers in his hand.

He immediately opened the divorce papers and I couldn't believe what I saw
.. It had no signature.. Nor his nor mines..

"I just wanted to make you feel like a divorced woman before we actually divorce... And I tried but I can't leave you. I never could" Samad said and squeezed me into a huge Teddy kind of hug.

"I'm glad we aren't divorced" I declared and tightly wrapped my arms around his whole muscular abs.

"..Jawariyah" dad yelled at me peacefully leaning on the door.

"We aren't divorced dad..!" I said still hugging Samad. Wait what why did he for that to me...? Huh?

"Samad.. Why did you do that to me... Why?" I shouted at him with a huge mood swing.

"What?" Samad blankly asked.

"You..! said you divorced me didn't you?" I asked resting my hand on my waist.

"You look adorable" Samad said and I starred blushing without uttering a single word.

... "I missed you" I wrapped my arms around him again and Dad just stared at us with surprised yet popping eyes.

Well Samad was.. I might say is s remarkable part of my life.. Mr. Attitude.. Is a precious piece of my heart that I can't leave and I'll keep loving him until the rest of my life. I love him and I can't deny that anymore... He's everything to me even if I don't want him to be one.

............................................................................................................

Well the story happily ends here.... And they both happily stay together for ever...

Well Aryan? Being a piece of jerk left...?

Do vote and comment on the last chapter..  Epilogue way to go..!