Chapter Twenty Eight...

Jawariyah's POV...

I was a little scared when he pulled me in the house and locked the door before my father could step inn but I felt secured as my dad was here for her daughter when she needed him the most.

For some seconds we both stayed quite as he still had a tight hold of my right wrist. I was quite used to that tight grip of his. It was tight but it didn't hurt me anymore because he changed his way of grabbing it as compared to our marriage days. His finger no more plant on my wrist.

His eyes eyes searched for something in my eyes. May be an explanation was expected from my my side.

"Stay" was all he said to me. I had no words to throw back at him as small tear escaped my eye and he wiped it away with his thumb on my chubby cheek.

"Jawariyah... You okay? Open the door" my dad continuously knocked on the door until Samad opened it.

"Where are you going?" Samad asked my dad as soon as he opened the door. Samad seemed angry but even dad wasn't less angry as he ignored his question and came to me. "Where are you going?" Samad repeated himself and I know he hate doing it so before my dad could ignore him again or say something rude to him I decided to tell the truth.

"We're gonna stay at hotel and we have a flight to Karachi tomorrow..." I quickly blurted as dad pulled me out.

"Why hotel? Huh.. Why not home?" He said as we both stopped and I turned to look at Samad and then turned my face to my angry looking dad.

Those dark brown eyes searched for an answer as dad eyes asked me to leave. I know I was leaving but it didn't feel good and I can't leave after he asked me to stay.

******************************
"Why isn't Samad here for breakfast?" I asked the maid while serving egg and bacon to my dad as he smiled at me.

"Why are you leaving if you love him...? And I know he loves you too...!" Dad said to me and all I could do was plaster a smile on my face but I had no words to reply him honestly.

"Mam...! I knocked the door and but he didn't reply.. I waited for five minutes and even knocked thrice but he didn't respond" the maid said as I could see uneasiness feeling me inn.

"I'll join you Dad!" I excused and dad smiled at me sheepishly.

Hoping up the stairs I approached to knock the door and surprisingly no one replied as I got worried and stepped inn without even knocking for the second time like I used to do it before.

It just reminded me of the day he was in washroom and didn't reply me... So I got worried and knocked the door hardly... Though later I was scolded but..

"Samad..?" I screamed softly more off standing shocked as I rushed towards the bed and put my fingers on his head to check his burning temples and forehead.

"I didn't..." Samad slowly whispered groaning in bed.

"You didn't what?.. You're so damn sick what happened?" I started screaming all shocked and scared as I started searching for medicines.

"I didn't" he repeated himself but I paid no attention as I searched for medicines.

After all the searching I got the medicine and I pumped the glass of the water cooler.

"I didn't" he said it again.

"Samad.. You didn't what?" I asked as I held his hand in mine.

"I didn't sign divorce..." He said and I know he was dreaming.

"Okay fine" I groaned as I really didn't want to discuss it now.

"Really" he said. "You're staying" Samad said as I didn't reply him and raised a glass of water in front of him.

"Jawariyah.. I told you.. You're getting late.." Suddenly dad stepped out of nowhere with his clenched jaws.

"But dad?" I wanted to stay for Samad.

"Jawariyah they arranged my meeting with a company and I can't miss that... I need to go to Karachi soon.." Dad said as he pulled me out off the room. With angry looks all over his face.

******************************

.
.
.
All.. The chubby bunnies...

I hope you enjoyed the chapter... They are separating..! Oh my God...!

May be a cruel Daddy....!

Vote for it soon.. ;-)