Chapter 29- Running

"This is going to take a while" he smirks

"W-what is?" For that the whip comes down on my back and I scream in pain.

"Don't question me Lily, I've told you before!" He shouts, the crackling sound of the whip echoes through the cell as he brings it down on my back.

"P-please stop. W-what did I do?" I cry trying to grip onto something.

"Everything!" His voice cracks "your luna is dead, your parents are dead and your brother is dead. All because of you!" Alpha Jones roars.

"I-I didn't kill them, I would never do that. I-I promise!" I cry, I feel a sting on my fresh marks and whimper.

"Stop lying, I don't trust you; why would I trust you?"

The whip comes down again and again and again, it's a never ending cycle of torture.

But then I hear something, God? No.

It's pitter pattering on the metal roof, rain.

I've heard that when it rains it means that someone's died or is going to die and will be in peace, maybe I'm going to die.

I gasp for air turning on the lamp, I look beside me where Luca is peacefully sleeping.

I can't do this anymore, I stand up and walk to the door. I walk downstairs and grab one pair of keys from the bench, I unlock the front door and close it behind me.

I press the button and one of the cars lights flashes, I open the door sitting in the drivers seat and start it.

I don't know how to drive a car but I will try, I look at the petals and test them out then look at the leaver.

It's automatic, I switch it to r hoping that it means reverse and accelerate out, I switch it then keep my foot on the petal sighing in relief when I move forward.

I drive out onto the road until I'm out of pack territory and my breathing becomes short and quick, trust. Trust. Trust.

Whip. Whip. Whip. Beaten. Beaten. Abused. Abused. I Lily Tate admit that I want to die.

I scream tears falling from my eyes I want to die, I want to die. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me.

"KILL ME!" I scream.

Hasn't the moon goddess given me enough pain? "Was him torturing me, raping me, verbally abusing me not enough for you moon goddess? Why? Why? Why?" I whisper stopping the car.

I bang my head on the steering wheel "why?" I cry.

I'm not as brave as I thought I was, in the end it comes down to alpha Jones. He owns me, I'm now vulnerable to him.

I'm alone in a car with no one to protect me, maybe I should beg him to kill me.

No. Lily Tate does not beg to a monster.