Chapter Twenty Three

Mahia temble slightly then got hold of herself and entered in the building then into elevator and pressed the button for floor number ten. She came out from the elevator then walked and stopped in front of apartment. She sighed then knocked on the door. After few seconds door flawed opened and Alica face came in view

'Who are you?' Alica asked and Mahia glared at her.

'I need talk to you.' Mahia said

'Wait..Are you the same girl from cafe.' Alica said while Mahia nodded her head in yes then pushed her and walked in. Alice walked in and stood in Front of her.

'What you want to talk about?' Alica asked and Mahia glared at her

'Stay away from my husband.' Mahia said

'Husband?' Alica asked confused

'Adam.' Mahia said and she surprised looked at her.

'Listen here you stupid women, I know you like him so I am here to tell you stay away from him.' Mahia said like a warning while Alice started at her for a while then start laughing and Mahia frowned.

'How you know I like him? You could be wrong?' Alica said and Mahia just started at her.

'Simple.... because ...stupid women I am his wife. Every wife in this world can tell how other women look at their husband and .....I know you like him.' Mahia said drunk

'Impressive.' Alica said and Mahia just looked at her

'But you two are living separate. Why on earth you think I will even listen to you.' Alica said while they were glaring at each other.

'Because if you don't listen to me you will be danger. I will ruin your life and trust me when I am saying this I will do it. Stay away from my Adam, he only belong to me.' Mahia said coldly with blank face.

'Are you  threatening me?' Alica asked

'You can say, but stay away from him.' Mahia screamed angrily while pointing finger in front of Alica who looked at her then on her back. Mahia slowly turned over and Adam was standing there while looking at her.

'What are you doing here?' Adam asked coldly and she gulped in nervously

'I just came to talk to her.' Mahia said while trying to innocently fake smiled and he just started at her.

'More like you was threatening her.' Adam said while she quickly nodded her head in no.

'No I just have talk to her.' Mahia said then walked towards him while slightly trembling and he was looking at her.

'But..You..Better stay away from her as well. You know I will not tolerant it.' Mahia said while standing right in front of him.

'You are drunk again?' Adam asked while ignoring her statement.

'Maybe...little bit.' Mahia shutter drunk and he was just looking at her with blank face.

'Adam..promise you will stay away from her.' Mahia asked again.

Why you drink?' Adam asked while again ignoring her question and she frowned

'No you promise me, you will stay away from her.' Mahia said slightly closing her eyes due to alcohol and Adam just stood looking at her.

'Where is your driver?' Adam asked another question and she shrugged her shoulder.

'I will call Mr Salah to pick you up.' Adam said then took out his phone and walked away. Mahia looked at him then back to Alica.