Chapter Forty One

'Mahia for long you will ignore me?' Harris asked while walking with her and she kept walking without stopping.

'Mahia, I am talking to you.' Harris said again but she again kept walking without a word. Harris sighed then got hold of her hand and turned her over to him while stopping her.

'I am talking to you Mahia.' Harris said helplessly while they looked at each other.

'I am getting late for lecture.' Mahia said and was about to turned over to walk when he spoke up again.

'You can't ignore me all the time. What wrong I said that you are reacting like this.' Harris asked and she looked back at him.

'What wrong you said? You confess love to me.' Mahia said and he was staring at her

'So what? Why I can't love you.' Harris asked

'You have lost your mind Harris. I can't and I don't love you.' Mahia said and he sighed

'I know and I don't except you to love me back. I just don't want to regret that I didn't confess to you. I know you already madly love someone else but all I want is whenever in life you think of being with someone else then think about me first. If you ever have to remarry someone then think about me first.' Harris said and Mahia was listening to him.

'If not still it's okay but I just want you to know that I love you.' Harris said and Mahia looked at her while then sighed and turned over then started walking.

'Did you finished your notes, exams are near.' Mahia asked while walking and he sighed then followed her back.

'Yeah, they are done.' Harris answered and they walked toward their lecture together

❤️❤️❤️
Mahia knocked on her father's door then slowly opened it and entered. Mr Salah looked at her then smiled while she walked and sat down on sofa with him.

'Salam dad?' Mahia greeted and Mr Salah greeted her back.

'Did you call me?' Mahia asked and Mr Salah nodded his head in yes.

'It's been long been a few months since you got your degree. Have you decide what to do next?' Mr Salah asked and Mahia nodded her head in no.

'I still don't know.' Mahia replied and Mr Salah nodded his head in understanding.

'What happen? Why you asking?' Mahia asked

'Nothing special, just asking.' Mr Salah said and Mahia nodded her head in understanding.

'I want to talk to you over something.' Mr Salah said changing the topics and Mahia nodded her head in yes and looked at him while waiting for him to spoke up.

'Actually I am thinking of doing on Hajj.' Mr Salah said and Mahia surprised looked at him then started smiling.

'Ya Allah, that is  such a great news.' Mahia said happily and Mr Salah was smiling as well.

'And Mahia I want you to come with me.' Mr Salah added and her smiled dropped while she stared at her father

'What?' Mahia asked shocked

'Yeah, I want you to come with me as well.' Mr Salah said and she quickly shook her head in no.

'No..no,no....no dad, I can't.' Mahia said panicked