Chapter 4

Slendermans p.o.v
I eventually woke up and my body ached as I sat up. All I could remember was the pain in my body, the feeling of pain and agony, but then falling asleep. I was puzzled as to why they would send me to sleep if they wanted to put me through so much pain, but I sighed. Humans were crazy.

Readers p.o.v
I couldn't take it. I had only witnessed that one experiment, but I couldn't see anymore. Who knows what else they would do? I put my brief case onto the side and dragged out my laptop that I had put in their. The f.b.i were crazy and breaking the law, so the government had to know. I had to put a stop to those experiments, nothing deserved to be put through that much pain, and I couldn't bear the thought of it.

I logged onto my computer and opened up my emails. As an f.b.i agent I had connections to the government so it wouldn't be too hard to contact them. I clicked on it and began to type

"As a new member of the f.b.i, I am reporting the amount of abuse that is being inflicted upon-"

I then heard the door handle turn and I quickly shut my laptop and placed it back inside my brief case. I looked at the door and the agent who had first greeted me walked inside and smiled.
"Hi" he walked over and I put my brief case under the desk
"H-hey"
"How's your first day going?"
"F-fine" he then looked at me with a serious look
"I heard about your little freak out" I looked at him slightly angered
"I did not freak out! What's wrong with not enjoying seeing abuse!"
"It's not about miss s/n, they are our experiments after all. That's what experiments are" I crossed my arms and faces away from him
"Well I don't agree with it" he sighed and gently placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled
"Come on, let's go get some coffee and we can talk about it. I can make you understand that what we are doing is the right thing" I thought for a moment then sighed and nodded. I would do anything to get out of that room.
"Fine...but I still won't agree with it" he nodded and walked out of the room and I followed behind him.

~a few hours later~
We began to walk back to the screen room and I sighed
"Look I understand what your trying to say, I know that you are trying to understand them, but drugging them and hurting them isn't the right way..." he sighed and opened the door and I walked inside and my eyes widened. I was then pushed to the ground hard and the door was locked behind me.
"Trying to report us are you?" There were several agents standing in front of me, one of them with my laptop in his arm, and my emails open.
"Stupid girl, there are security cameras in here, so we saw what you were trying to do" my hair was then yanked up, causing me to stand, my body trembling
"What your doing is wrong, and I won't let you get away with it" all the agents smirked at each other, then the agent who I had been with quickly stabbed an injection into my neck and my body felt limp, but he held me up.
"Luckily for you, we aren't going to fire you, we needed a volunteer for our next experiment anyway, so miss s/n will you help us?" He smirked and I couldn't move or speak and he chuckled "perfect" then my mind went blank.

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!!))