Chapter 16

Slenderman's p.o.v

I stood, holding Y/n protectively, as we were surrounded by men with guns, F.B.I agents. One stood forward who looked higher up than the rest, and snarled towards Y/n.

"So, we meet again, traitor~" Her grip tightened on me, and I growled as they all held their guns up. "It was impressive how you escaped, no ones ever done that before, so when we bring you back, don't think you can escape again" I let go of Y/n and stood in front of her, protecting her.

"We are not going back you filthy monsters" He lifted his brow then chuckled

"Us monsters? Ha! Don't make me laugh, your the monster here you faceless freak!" I growled and he smirked. "If you don't surrender, we will be forced to open fire, and don't expect us to go easy on you" I stayed in front of Y/n

"I would rather die then go with you"

"S-slender" I looked back at Y/n who was terrified, but I stroked her cheek softly

"Don't worry, I wont let them hurt you" She shook her head

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about you" I 'kissed' her head and caressed her cheek softly.

"I will be fine" She smiled sadly and I then heard a laugh and looked at the F.B.I. agent.

"Was that supposed to warm my heart? Because it made me sick!" I held her with my tendrils behind my back and 'glared' towards them

"Do your worst!" He nodded and smirked then pointed towards us

"You heard him men, aim" I then felt her gently hold my hand.

"Slender.."

"Yes Y/n?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes

"I love you" I looked at her then hugged her and held her tighter then I ever had. I would not let her die.

"I love you too"

"FIRE!" I heard the crackling of the guns as the bullets were fired towards us, and I looked away, holding Y/n to me, but didn't feel any impact of bullets, at all.

"Stop your fire!" I then turned around to see Offender in front of me, full of bullet wounds and blood. He fell back into me and I caught him, laying him down.

"G-god dammit Offender, why would you do that?" He smiled slightly but a trail of blood trickled out of his mouth

"B-because I l-love my big brother" He coughed and I growled then stood up, feeling my sharp claws grow, and my mouth rip open.

"Y/n, please take Offender inside, I don't want you to see this" I then faced the agents, full hatred in my veins, and was ready to attack.

Readers p.o.v

I looked at Offender and slowly helped him up, dragging him inside, laying him down on the sofa

"Offender just relax, I will fix up your wounds" He nodded and groaned as he laid back on the sofa. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a pair of tweezers, a few bandages, and some disinfectant then ran back to him.

As I went down, all I could hear was the tearing of flesh from outside, and the terrified screams of the agents. It made me sick, so I tired my best to ignore it and went to Offender, starting to take out each bullet, one by one. He winced and gripped onto my arm, which I didn't mind.

After each bullet was out, I cleaned out his wounds the wrapped bandages around his body. He smiled slightly at me as he whispered a small 'thank you', then the door and I looked over, but wish I hadn't.

Slender stood there, his skin and clothes drenched in a deep red blood, and his claws as sharp as knives. On his face was a mouth with pointed teeth, and black goo dripping down them. I looked away, and he went upstairs, not saying a word. Offender looked at me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" I nodded slightly

"Y-yeah" He then rubbed my shoulder and stood up

"Don't worry, he would never to that to you, your too precious to him" He smiled slightly then got up weakly "I'm gonna go to bed doll face, my brother will be in the room at the end of the hall, go and check on him if he doesn't come down" I nodded and he then went off upstairs.

A while later I heard one of the doors open and I looked at the stairs to see Slender walk downstairs and look at me. He was back to his normal self and he walked over then sat next to me.

He was silent for a few moments then spoke

"Are you alright Y/n?" I nodded slightly

"Are you?" He nodded then sighed

"Y/n I'm...I'm so sorry if i scared you" I looked at him then wrapped my arms around him

"It's okay, I know you were just protecting us Slender" he nodded and held him close

"Y/n" I looked at him

"Yes Sender?" He 'kissed' my head

"I love you" I blushed then smiled, cuddling against him

"I love you too Slender" He smiled and then we cuddled together and both fell asleep on the sofa, in each other's embrace

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!))