Blood

Note: Rewritten but not triple checked for spelling and grammatical errors. If you see one feel free to comment

"What's in here?" Came a wicked purr making me jump. It slithered into the room like a bone chilling wind.

Sitting up, I caught Giovanni and Renee entering. It took me a moment to process, my mind stunned awake from a nap. Looking around frantically, I quickly found Vera and another worker boy sitting on the couch across the room. They had been having a quiet conversation, careful to not wake me but vigilant in keeping me company. I hadn't worried for a moment that I would find myself alone, but it didn't seem to matter to the twins if I had people here or not. They stalked in on their own accord.

"What are you doing in my room?" I spoke loud, visibly frightened.

Vera and the boy stood immediately, blocking the path to my bed. One of the twins swayed around them, the other quick as a fly to slap Vera right across the cheek. She fell, motionless, the boy making an escape while the assailant stoop over her and spat on her dress. I waited for her to move, to get up, but she didn't. She remain on the ground as their blazing blue eyes took me in. I stared helplessly as they boarded my bed and grabbed me.

"We're just trying to say hello." Their hands, as cruel as ropes, pulled at me, dragging my flailing form to the center of the bed so that one could pin me down while the other took it upon himself to straddle my waist, laying all his wait on my torso. He felt like an elephant, crushing my hips. His brother dug into wrists as I fought but it only made me push harder. Which didn't do anything against them.

"Ah, were not going to hurt you." He laughed. "Wouldn't want to start a war now would we Renee?"

"I don't know. Maybe a war would be fun." Chimed the one holding my hands so far above my head I felt my shoulder would tear from the socket. "If its with Nikie, you bet there will be lots of action."

I screamed, all the terror building up and leaving me in that coarse howl. They simply laughed at my fear, looking into each other eyes like no else mattered but them.

They were crazy, mad in the mind. I could see that they had the stone cold heart of a killer. Having heard of their past crimes, I was scared they would kill me too. I didn't want to die. Though, my life had been full of misery and wrongdoing, I felt like I finally had a second chance. I was happy here, happy with Dominik.

And as I looked up at them bellowing a sadistic laugh, I could see my demise reflected in their madness.

"Please, no!" Tear burned at my checks, my legs thrashing beneath him.

He didn't seem fazed, he simply did as he wished. I could feel him crawling into my ear, slithering past my eardrum to infect my brain.

Parasite. You are a filthy parasite.

"No!" I closed my eyes and tried to force him out, but a pair of cold hands distracted me. They pressed at my stomach, heaving my dress up from beneath him without actually moving his body at all. Pulling it out from under him, he snuck beneath it making me scream again. His fingers hit like pins, poking me, injecting me with a freezing pain. It transcended any pain I had ever felt before. It was bone crushing, radiating from one cell to another until my very skin hardened into ice.

Parasite.

I cried, my whole world crashing down around those words echoing in my mind. I felt the breaking of my soul, the twisted manipulation of poison.

"What do you want from me?" The shaken words burned at my lips making them numb against the cold creeping up to grip my heart.

He placed his hand between my breasts, over my sternum and pressed down on it with the strength of a monster. I choked on my breath, the last one to leave my lungs.

"I want to rip you limp from limp until you are noting more than a pile of crash." He hissed down at my purpling face.

Because you are worthless trash.

"And, darling." Renee's face came into view just before my vision began to fade. "The world doesn't revolve around you. We're doing this to hurt Dominik. Not because you matter at all."

I felt Giovanni's hand press harder, harder than humanly possible. It was as if he were trying to rip into my chest and grab my still beating heart. I knew he would do it. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that he would kill me with that smile still playing on his lips.

My heart beat like it belonged in a baby rabbit. It pounded so fast and so hard it nearly tore itself apart. I feared it would explode before he got the chance to hold it in his hands. I wanted it to stay intact. As if symbolic of some false bravery, I didn't want him to get the satisfaction of holding it broken.

I felt all the pain, felt my bones ready to break beneath the pressure. Until it was suddenly released, my shriveled lungs filling up with air. I gasped, shooting upright and out of any hold.

The twins were no longer on my bed, no longer in my room. They were gone, Vera was gone. I looked around and I was alone. The only thing that told me it wasn't a nightmare was the blood. It covered me like it had simply rained from the ceiling, trailing all the way out the door in the form of drag marks.

I was too scared to get up and see if they continues down the hall. I sat there, trembling, physically holding myself together until the little boy from earlier returned. He didn't speak, didn't so much as look up at my face. His eyes remained on the ground and he held his small hand out to me.

I took it and allowed him to lead me away in the opposite direction of blood.