Chapter 3 - My First Kiss

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.

Chapter 3

Note : Picture beside is Anna's dress. :)

“ Anna! “ Quinn shook me and I snapped out of my daydream.

“ Huh? “ I looked at her, “ I’m sorry. What did you say? “

“ I asked you if this dress is alright. What’s wrong with you, Anna? You’ve been daydreaming all day long. Are you alright? “ Quinn asked worriedly.

“ Yeah. “ I said. “ Yeah, I’m good. Just tired. “ I repeated and smiled.

I couldn’t focus on anything right now. All I could think of was Colton. He has been on my mind all day long. After he said those words, I shoved his hands away and ran out of the classroom like the coward I used to be and still am. He knew it was me. If he knew, why did he come back like this? Why is he my teacher? We can never be together. This kind of relationship is forbidden and disgusting to others. And I’m not going to break the rules. Rules are meant to be followed, aren’t they? But there’s a part in me that wished rules don’t exist. There’s a part in me that wished I could actually break the rules. But I can’t. I cannot fall in love with him.  I cannot fall in love with my teacher.

“ Let’s go to that shop! I am so gonna find you a beautiful dress and everyone is gonna be so crazy over you! “ Quinn declared and practically shoved me into a boutique with the name ‘Dress Me’.

“ This is so not cool, Quinn. I am so not going to wear this to Seth’s party. “ I said, looking myself in the mirror. Quinn forced me to wear a lacey little black dress. One of its sleeves was long and another side of my arms doesn’t have one. And the whole dress was covered with lace, looking like a sexy lacey lingerie but it’s not. And that little black dress was really tight and short that my whole legs are literally exposed.

“ Wow, Anna. “ Quinn stared at me after putting her magazine aside. “ You can’t say no to this dress. If this dress doesn’t work, nothing works. “ Quinn stated.

“ Yes, Miss. Indeed, you look very elegant and beautiful in this dress. I gotta say, you’re the most outstanding one among all the customers who have tried that dress on. “ The sales lady said.

“ I know right. “ Quinn agreed with her. “ You got the boobs. You got the ass. You got that sexy legs. You got everything! “ Quinn yelled in joy.

“ Quinn! “ I hit her arms and she laughed.

After buying our dresses, we went to Starbucks to grab some coffee and headed back to my house.

“ Dad, why are you back so early? “ I asked as I saw him standing beside the couch the moment I walked in the house with Quinn.

“ Oh you’re back. Hello, Quinn. “ He smiled and went back to placing his things inside the luggage bags. “ Anna, I’m going on a business trip to New York for approximately a week. Aunt Mary will be coming only 3 days later. Do you think you can live alone for that period of time? “ He asked as he turned around and looked at me.

“ I’ll be alright, daddy. I’m not a little girl anymore. I’ll be fine. “ I smiled gently at my dad.

“ Are you sure? “ Dad asked.

“ Yes. Moreover, I have Quinn with me. She can accompany me too. Don’t worry about me. “

“ Yes, Uncle Ben. Anna has me! “ Quinn grinned widely. My dad smiled at Quinn and went back to his room to grab something.