Chapter 22: A man and a boy

Couple things lol. Unedited by the way.

1. Thank for understanding when my grandpa was here, I was actually crying while reading everyone's comments. Like literally, no joke. I was crying. I greatly appreciated it.

2. Saw the Conjuring and Insidious and Insidious 2 all in one night.......not my smartest idea ever.... I regretted doing that so much.

3. Guess who has a tumblr and keek :) that's right. This girl! Lol. So if you would like to follow me, I'll be putting up my usernames on my profile :) that's if you want to follow me. By all means you may ;)

4. The feeling you get after you just got out of the shower. AMAZING. I love showering lol. It's the only time I sound like a rock star lmao. I sing in the shower if you couldn't tell? Does anyone else? Surly I can't be the only one.

5. Okay so for Christmas, I got a Niall and One Direction pen (my mom got it for me), an awesome purse, nail polish, cds, a travel makeup bag thingy, clothes (of course haha), this laptop desk thing with a built in lamp, books, jewelry, and a beck's giftcard (that's a gas station. Don't know why I got that lol).

--------------------

Avery

*One month later*

"Thank you everyone for coming to the Christmas party!" I shouted.

"I'm tired. We are gonna go to bed." Lilly said yawning while Katie followed her up the stairs.

I smiled. "You know. I feel like she ditched me for Katie." I teased to Jake.

"I'm fine with it. I get you all to myself now." He smiled as he ran up to me.

"Ah!" I yelped as he picked me up. "Put me down."

"Nah." He chuckled as he kissed my mark.

I felt a shiver go up my spine and I know he felt it because I could feel him smirk.

"Ew!" My mom laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at her. "We need to find you a man."

She shook her head. "I'm too old for that."

"Mom. No you're not." I said sternly trying to hold back a smile.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed." She waved to us and walked up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and felt myself being lifted up again. "What are you doing?"

"Taking us up to my room. What does it look like?" He smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"Kidnapping me again." I teased.

"Aren't you happy I kidnapped you?"

"Uhh." I paused and looked around our room as he set me down. "Look at the lovely weather outside."

"Ha ha. Very funny Avery."

"I thought it was." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna take a shower."

I nodded and jumped into bed.

About 20 minutes later, I felt my eyes closing and the darkness coming over. But before that fully happened, I felt the bed dip.

I felt tingles and instantly knew it was Jake. He pulled me closer to him and put my head on his chest.

I pretended to be fully asleep even though I was pretty close to it.

I heard Jake sigh and he was playing with the ends of my hair. "I-I love you Avery. I always have and I always will. I was so tempted to say it after I marked you, but I was scared. I was scared that you didn't feel the same the way, and I was scared you were going to reject me. I'm only telling you this now because I know you're asleep and it was easier to get it off my chest. I don't know what I would if you actually heard me say this. But I just wanted to say that I truly love you. I love everything about you. I love how you challenge me the first day I met you, how you ran away from me, how you stuck up for yourself. I've always loves you from day one. Please love me back some day." He loves me?!