Past Part 27

One year later...

Month of September,  3:30 p.m.

Radhika and Naina were in Mumbai for their studies, While Arjun & Jai in Delhi, struggling to set up E - market...

Naina was in her flat alone, while Radhika & Anoushka were out for shopping...

It was Naina's 24th Birthday, the next day...

They were planning to throw a party, so that it can lift her mood, she was badly missing her family from last few days...

Naina is sitting on the balcony's floor of her apartment, watching the heavy rain outside and feeling the splatters of droplets that were hitting railings of the balcony on her face..

Naina always loved Rains..

Whenever it would rain in Delhi, Naina would run to the terrace or the park to play in it...

Which was totally opposite thing for Arjun, he hated rains like anything...

Both of them would always debate on this with no conclusion, as others would always intervene to stop their silly pointless arguments...

But, whatever Naina heard about Mumbai Rains turned out to be true, when she came here...

The city indeed becomes beautiful during Rains..

But today her mood was gloomy, she wasn't enjoying the rain, but thought that today's weather was mirroring her state of mind...

She was terribly missing her family....

Living away from everyone turned out to be tougher than she thought...

It was going to be her first birthday without Family, she was missing everyone, especially her Father..

On every birthday, her father would wake her up and serve her the breakfast prepared by himself..

And pamper her with everything she wanted, why not afterall She was Daddy's Girl

Naina always loved her father's cooking, but this time he won't be there...

Naina was glad that Radhika and Anoushka will be there, but she wanted her family and friends to be here too...

A lone tear escaped her eyes, which she wipes...

Don't be a baby Naina... Learn to be strong Papaji won't be always there to protect you...

Sighing she gets up from her place and walks inside sliding the glass door behind her...

While she was wiping her face with towel, her phone rang...

It was Arjun calling her...

This made her more nostalgic, she started missing everyone even more..

Taking a deep breath, she picks the call, trying to control the nostalgia, because he would freak out if he hears Naina crying..

A: Hey Girl...

N: What did you do now ? *tries to mock him, so that she won't cry*

A: *Frowns* What do you mean ?

N: *chuckles* You remember me when you do something stupid, and need someone to save you

A: *Fakes Anger* Why ? Can't I miss you for no reason ?

N: *smiles* Ofcourse you can! But you don't do that

A: *scratches his head* But I am really missing you right now!