«Chapter 25»

"Do you, Red, accept all responsibilities that come with being the queen of hell?" My father looked up at me sternly as I stood in front of the fire that surrounded the throne.

"I do."

"And do you swear that you will take care of all demons and swear to protect them?"

"I do." Wow this felt weird. Almost as if I was getting married.

"Then step on your throne and accept the title of Queen!"

The crowd roared as I nervously neared the flames. I could feel my heart beating in my chest as I was breathing heavily. What if the fire didn't let me trough? What if I burned to death?

Gathering every inch of courage I had I places my foot near it and when it did not burn, hell it didn't even feel remotely hot, I stepped into it.

A tingling sensation filled my body as the flames roared around me and yet didn't burn me. Feeling more confident I stalked over to the big throne. I was ready.

I slowly settled myself onto it and then I felt it

I slowly settled myself onto it and then I felt it. Earlier that day Blue had done the same ceremony and he had told me how good it felt as the power surged trough your veins. He was right.

I felt like I was strong, powerful. Like nobody could ever drag me down, like nothing could hurt me, like I was on top of the world.

I proudly ran my eyes over my pack as their red eyes stared back at me. My father stood near the fire with my mother in his arms. Blue was shouting at me beside them. I could barely make out the words but they sounded a bit like:"THATS MY SISTER UP THERE!" A pause as somebody replied. "GO TO HELL! Oh wait..."

I grinned before standing up straight and a blanket of silence fell over everybody. "Is this really what my father taught you?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him. "To shut up when the queen stands up?"

"No." A random person replied. "But this is the part where you give us a speech that will send us into tears."

"Oh come on! You guys are boring! All I want is some food, I mean, don't expect me to give some long emotional speech here. JUST GIVE ME FOOD!!"

____________

It was the first day of school and I couldn't wait! We were going to ASN!! I had thrown on the first clothes I could find and I thought I looked great. Except for one thing.

Yup

Yup. The shoes. However, when I had seen how Blue had reacted to the dangerous pair of heels, i realised that they could be quite handy in scaring off unwanted company. Which meant most people but oh well.

"Red?!" Blue shouted and I ran over to the door where he was standing with wide eyes.

"Wha-" However, my sentence stopped in the middle as I stared open mouthed at the two cars in front of us. One of them, the more attractive one, was pitch black but beautiful.

The other was absolute white and well... white.

"These are so cool!" Blue exclaimed as he stalked towards the cars.

(Ignore the orange stalker)

A squeal of excitement escaped my lips as I raced towards the black one, throwing myself on it

A squeal of excitement escaped my lips as I raced towards the black one, throwing myself on it. "MY BABY! My precious little baby! Don't worry, mommy is here!"

Ignoring the strange look that my brother was giving me I stepped into the car, throwing my bag into the back seat. "I'm so ready for this."

"Do you even know how to drive?!"

"No."

And with that, I turned the keys, placed my right foot onto what I assumed was the start pedal and flew off.

The wind was flying trough my hair as I screamed joyfully. It felt so natural to drive this car, almost as if I was part of it. As if it were my natural baby.

Who needed kids when you had this kind of car anyway?

Turning a corner I sped back towards the
before shifting my foot onto the brakes.

"THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" I exclaimed, ignoring Blue's horrorstricken, pale face.

"Guys?" A soft vice interrupted from the inside as Crystal stepped out. "It's time for school."

"Kay mum." Both Red and Blue answered at almost the same time. "See ya."

A/N
I'm back and I'm going to finish this story and then edit it. And no it's not going to be what I said it was going to be like.