Uncovering past #2 {edited}

Ryo~

I sat in the host club watching them sliently. Rizelda made them keep an eye on me after yesterday's incident and well of course I hated it, although what I hated most about it was myself. My vision for this absolutely atrocious host club had begun to change  as I sat there in the corner near the window watching the girls fangirl over my borther and the rest of the host club members.

I looked away from my 'brother' and looked out the window, thinking back of when I was adopted into the Suohs.

~
It was the day where I ran away from the wicked women, with onlya few snacks which I thought would last me awhile. I had ran away into a place I wasnt very familar with, it was raining quite heavily that day too. I had found shelter under the bus stop sitting area, bawling my eyes out. It was then when I met the Souhs. They had been passing by and by the kindess and the generosity that I was taken in by them.

After a couple of years after Tamaki's mother had taken myself and Tamaki over to France. When I was just 8 years old she sent me over to the U.S telling me that I'd be better off with a family over there. It was pure rejection. I tried my hardest to tell her I didnt want to leave but it seemed that she had already made up her mind. A week after that was my booked flight away to the U.S, thinking back I had never saw her face again not even at the airport all I saw was my luggage.

Left all alone once again.

~

" Want more coffee?" I looked up to find Haruhi standing next to me.

" Ur-Yeah" I replied giving her my now emptied cup.

" Mind if I sit next to you?" She asked.

" Do whatever you want" I huffed still a little mad at her for convincing and dragging me with the help of the twins to the club dropping the deadline for the hosts clubs disband-sion.

" You know why I had joined the host club?" She asked pouring herself a cup of coffee. " ....I had accidentally knocked over an expensive vase and got indebted with the host club. At first working here was a complete disaster, but the more time I spent here, I guess I got used to their dumbness and idiotic nature and well I started to enjoy my time here from then on.." she told me.

I listened very carefully. For some reason I found quite appaling of how women was so clumsy as her, breaking a object without a care of their surroundings. As she laughed and continued to tell me about her adventures with the others, my heart ached and my face grew hot. Not knowing what was wrong with me, I had just blamed it on the lack of medication which Rizelda took away, who is also now keeping an eye on my withdrawals on my bank account.

" Ryo?" I snapped back from my thought and looked at Haruhi.

" I've made up my mind" I announced to the rest of the host club who began to pack away after the last customer had left for the day.

" Huh?" Haruhi mumbled.

" I'll join this stupid host club of yours" I stated, suprised of the words which came out of my mouth.

" WHAT!?" The host club panciked dropping everything they were doing to stop and stare at me.

" Is this a side effect?" I heard a twin who happened to be Hikaru whispering to Kyoya who was next to him.

" I dont believe so" he replied.

" AWWW HE FINALLY CAME AROUND!!" Tamaki screamed running to me to envelop me into a hug.

" Under one condition!" I moved away making him trip over my foot and face palmed onto the floor.

" What is your condition?" She asked.

" I'd get to become the king of this host club"

"GAH!" Tamaki over exaggerates before going into his mushroom corner.

" Or I'll change my mind and have this closed for good" I added.

The twins seemed to be ready to protest until Kyoya agreed and said it would be fine.

" MOMMYYY How could you!!" Tamaki whined to Kyoya.

" Whats going to be his type?" Honey asked.

" What about the-"

" mean type?" The twins asked.

" Oi who you calling mean!" I half joked

" He's scaring me Mori!" Honey squealed.

" Thats Perfect!" Tamaki smiled.

" Dont butt your head in here dumbass" I said.

" Who are you calling dumb?" Tamaki pouted.

For the first time in forever I genuinely laughed and it was all thanks to Haruhi, who had changed my mind.