A misunderstanding leading to a Victor

Hikaru~

I spend the rest of the week trying to talk to Haruhi, but by the end of the week it seemed pointless trying as she even avoided me at the host club and only briefly spoke to everyone else  but Tamaki, Kaoru and I.

Ryo was smiling as if he had planned it all along, making my growing hate on him grow even more, as it was his fault for calling me out of a blue and making that stupid bet to begin with.

Haruhi spent her recess and lunch with Ryo meanwhile Tamaki and I just sulked in corner of the host club, praying that she would hear us out.

Kyoya offered us no help and Honey and Mori faced their own problem as Honey tooth was full of cavity.

The only person we could ask was Ryo.

One afternoon Kaoru, Tamaki and I confronted Ryo.

"  What do you losers want?" He asked.

" Did you plan this!" I shouted.

" Plan what?"

Kaoru pulled me back.

" Did you know that Haruhi was around when you called?" My brother asked.

" Yes, you guys were the one who asked to, hang out away" he replied.

"Listen its not my fault that shes mad at you, you should've been more aware of your surroundings, and now that I have won, it doesn't matter anymore. So don't go blaming me for your mistakes."

He walked past us and stopped.

I turned around to see Haruhi standing infront of us.

" Y-Your in it too.." she muttered pointing at Ryo with her eyes tearing up.

" If you want to know the truth then stay" Ryo sighed, before turning to face us.

We all ended up back at the host club.

No one said anything, we even avoided eye contact with each other.

" The bet, what was it exactly?" Haruhi finally spoke.

" To see who would go on a date with you" Kaoru said after awhile, making the rest of us including Ryo stare at him, as he wasn't usually the one who could say something like that without stuttering.

" H-Huh?!" Haruhi blushed.

" What did you think it was about?" Ryo smirked.

" I-I" she stuttered.

" I wasn't in the bet" Kaoru told her, blushing.

" Sorry.." Haruhi apologised.

" Aw, Haruhi as if we would ever bet you to be sold somewhere" Tamaki ran to hug her.

Before I knew it Tamaki, Ryo and I began fighting.

" D-did you guys even take into consideration if I would say yes?" Haruhi asked.

We all froze, at out stupidity.

Haruhi started laughing, " Sorry, ahahaha"

" Plus I already have a date." She added.

" WHAT!?" Tamaki and I shouted.

" Hikaru I didn't know you were a poet" she laughed.

" W-what?" My brother and I looked at each other.

" You dont remember you wrote me a poem?" She cocked her to the side.

" What poem?" Kaoru asked.

Haruhi pulled it out of her pocket.

Tamaki, Kaoru and I crowded around her to read it.

" Thats definitely not his handwriting" Kaoru said at last.

" Then who was it?" I mumbled.

" That was me" Ryo said before walking away.