Heart-ache {edited}

Tamaki~

Ever since Ryo started his work here at the host club I noticed that Haruhi always kept looking at him.
My heart ached everytime I saw them together.

" Whats wrong Tamaki?" Kyoya asked.

" Nothing in particular"

Putting on my fake smile I went and sat down back on my table to entertain my guests.

Host club ended and it for us to leave when I noticed Haruhi and Ryo missing.

I asked Kyoya only to be disappointed. It had seemed that Ryo was taking Haruhi home.

I tightened my fists and ran out hoping to catch up to them.

By the time I got there I saw Ryo and Haruhi close together outside Ryo's mothers house, unable to control myself I walked up to Ryo and pushed him away from Haruhi.

" T-Tamaki" Haruhi gasped.

I looked down on Ryo who had tears falling from his eyes he quickly composed himself and walked away in a hurry.

" Why did you do that Tamaki" Haruhi frowned.

"I-I" I was speechless, I had jumped ino assumptions before really looking at what they were doing together.

" Whats wrong with you? Ever since Ryo joined you've changed"

All I could then was only look at her angry face as she turned around and closed her door of her house angrly.

I fell onto my knees. What have I done now.

~~~~~~

Ever since that day Haruhi and I hadnt talked. Ryo had skipped a few days of school and came back prenteding nothing ever happened.

If I wasnt quick to judge, maybe this wouldnt of happened, no maybe if Ryo never came back maybe then things would've been different.

" Tamaki" I heard Kyoya sigh.

" Huh? Y-yes?"

" Whats wrong with you?" Hikaru asked.

" You've been acting really weird" Kaoru added.

" Is this about Haru-chan?" Honey mumbled.

" What did you do now?" Kyoya looked up from his laptop.

I decided to tell them everything.

" Its just as I thought your lovesick over Haruhi" Kyoya got up.

" Lovesick?" I cocked my head to the side.

" Lets get the two of you together then, otherwise this is obviously isnt going to work out" Kaoru stated.

" I wont give up either" Hikaru huffed.

" But first you need to go apologise" Kyoya patted me on the back.

...Apologise...

Just at that moment Haruhi appeared.

The others left leaving just Haruhi and I in the host club.

" Haruhi, I'm sorry" I mumbled looking down onto the ground.

Haruhi sighed. " You shouldnt be apologising to me but to Ryo"

" I-I"

" That day when he came to leave me there was note outside his mothers house, it said..that his mother had passed away Tamaki..." tears formed in her eyes.

" -and then you went and pushed him!"  My eyes widened at her words.

"I really f*cked up this time.'

That night I saw Ryo as I was heading to my room.

" Ryo" I called out to him only to be ignored.

What do I do....if only I hadnt gone after them...

For the next week I tried to talk to Ryo but he just ignored me every time.

So I cornered him outside one day jusr before club hours and the rest of the members got there.

" Ryo,I'm sorry for pushing you that day" I told him only to get no response back.

"  and im sorry for your loss" It had seemed that I had crossed the line with that last remark because he slapped me in the face saying " I dont care about her and I'm not giving up on Haruhi either" before walking past me and into the club room.