❄ Epilogue ❄

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Nick and Daisy married three years later and had four children: Holly, Winter, Dash, Nick. Daisy thought of her mother often, but Mrs. Claus was always there for her. The Twins also missed their mother. They had left when they were only eight. 

Now, ten years later the twins have returned home for Christmas after studying at MIT to become engineers. They believe they can help Nick's sleigh run even faster. Everyone is waiting for Nick to return from delivering presents, and just as they are beginning to get concerned, the sound of sleigh bells fill the air.

"Daddy's home," Holly announced, running to the stables to greet him. Daisy followed suit. Most days she tagged along with him, but tonight was special, he'd asked if she would stay, so she did. 

"Daisy, close your eyes," Nick asked.

A moment later, she could feel someone standing in front of her. "Open your eyes, dear," but that wasn't Nick, who said it. No, it was a voice from years past. A voice she could pick out in a crowd of millions. 

"Mommy!" She called, throwing her arms around the aged woman. Margret laughed and cried as she held on to her child. Then, as if by magic Dustin and Darcy appeared, adding to the hug. "You believed," Daisy cried.

Margret looked to Nick, and smiled, "I had a little help." 

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄