Chapter 2

Kynae P.O.V

I was just sitting waiting watching tv when all of a sudden i got a call so i looked and saw that it was my best bitch Brittany ..
I answered 'hey girl'
'Hey bitch "she said loudly..man i swear my girl so damn loud and ghetto but i love her.."watcha up to im tryna go out and get fucked up and find me a man."i said..
"Girl are you fucking stupid you over here playing single when you damn welll know that nigga will fuck you up if you even watch another nigga to hard..bri said to me...

"He dont run me..uhuh kynae im not getting involved you already know shep will kill me as a matter fact i gotta go he's coming.bri said

Ok girl bye..just as im about to put the phone down i see that "My Everything" is calling ..

Yes king watchu want...where are you ..he said.this nigga always wanna know my fucking whereabouts like he somebody daddy..

Nigga im where the fuck i wanna be ..i said...Ky make me come over there and fuck yo ass up wid that fucking mouth on you..he shouted.

Im home With my man King what..i said..I really be trying that nigga knowing he gone be mad asf...

Nigga ..u must be fucking playing ky i will fuck yo ass up you know u mine and that pussy mine so give it up to another nigga and i swear u im gone kill that nigga and fuck yo ass up...Give my pussy away if u want to! He screamed to me.

Whatever nigga ...you get on my fucking nerves...He always wanna be claiming me like im a damn object and think he run shit but fuck him imma do me regardless..