Chapter 23

Kynae P.O.V

I couldn't sleep because I was so worried so I went to take a hot shower and put on kings shirt and panties and went to lay down..

My down bitches were here with me earlier but there man came to get them awhile ago and im just waiting for king to come or atleast call..

I guess god heard my prayers because I heard heavy footsteps coming up to my room before my room door flew open and a mad King entered the room..

I stood up not knowing what to expect because I honestly didn't know what was wrong with him..

"King what's wron--"..he cut me of before I could finish ..

"SO YOU FUCKED THAT NIGGA"He shouted in my face breathily heavily ..

"King what are you talking about I haven't fucked anybody but you"I said to him not knowing where he was going with the shit he was saying..

"that nigga said your pussy was tight and sweet.. I will fuck u up if you fucked this nigga while pregnant with my seed "he shouted again while gripping jaw..

"King stop I ain't fuck nobody and I'm not that disrespectful to fuck a nigga while I'm pregnant with your child"I said while pulling away from the grip he had on my jaw and walking to the other side of the room.

"As a matter of a fact come here now"he said while looking at me intensly.
I walked slowly to him not knowing what he was going to do ...that nigga fucking crazy..

When I was close enough to him he grabbed me and shoved me against the walll softly..before I could say anything I felt him pushing my panties to.the side and pushing a finger in my pussy ...

"Oh shittttt"I moaned lowly...
He suddenly pulled out his fingers ..sucked it and started to walk out the door..

"What the fuck is wrong with you King"I said while panting against the wall.

"I was just checking to see if anybody been in my pussy...its just the way I left it so I'm cool"he said calmly before walking out the room probably heading downstairs to smoke..

Oh my fucking god this nigga is crazy how u just gone violate me like that and then not finish ..
Bruhhh I'm bout to go sleep and with that I went to go lay k. the bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light..