Chapter 5

Kynae P.O.V

We sat in the car in a comfortable silence but me nervous as hell ..when we got out the car and in the house ...

I didnt even blink before he had me against the wall ...You gone get yo ass beat fucking with me having your fucking body exposed and for a nigga to see what mine .yo done lost your motherfucking mind Ky...he screamed angrily in my face..

Baby calm down King , im yours, not none of these other niggas ..i said shakily trying to calm him down..when king is like this you cant tell him shit..

Damn i should've fucking listened but my hardheaded ass wanted to rebel knowing i wasnt going to win...He pushed off me and went to the kitchen to get something to eat while i got up and went up the stairs to take a shower..

While i was putting on his big shirt he walked into the room ignoring me and laid down..I sighed knowing he is stubborn as fuck ...

When i was done lotioning up i walked to the bed and straddled him and laid down on his chestt...

Lord knows thats my baby i love him to death ..we been thru hell and back from dealing with bum ass hoes to arguing over every little petty thing but regardless of that we made it ...

I know that King is possessive as hell but i dont give a fuck thats my man..Mine ..and i dont play games when it comes to him ..i may preach that i am single everyday but everybody and there momma know that King has my heart..

Baby boy ..i said to himm..Dont be mad at me i love you..i pouted to him while kissing all over his face..He didnt respond but i could see the small smile on the corner of his lips and that was enough for me...

After that i laid down with my face in the crook of his neck and starting dozing of ..as i was almost gone into a deep sleep i felt him kiss my forehead and whispered i love you in my ear..and then i was out..

He didnt respond but i could