11

"I'm not going with you." You sighed in frustration through the phone.

After Jimin sent you the message, you immediately gave him a call to directly ask him what he wanted.

Jimin asked you out for a date in a cafe, to pretend as his girlfriend again. All of this occurred because of his ex, Yujin who told everyone in their workplace that Jimin had a new girlfriend. And now, his workmates desperately wanted to meet that so-called-girlfriend of his.

"Just for tonight, please! They seriously want to meet you!" Jimin begged.

"Why me?!"

"You're the only female friend I can rely on." He explained.

"Hah. I'm proud of that but you still irritate me."

"Okay fine but please help me~" he whined, sounding very desperate.

One word to describe this fellow at this moment. Selfish.

"Jungkook would think that I'm cheating on him no matter what we tell him." You sighed again.

It's not like you didn't want to lend him a help, but he needed to know his limits too. One simple mistake might destroy your marriage with Jungkook especially since he was still in progress in building his trust on you.

"Just tell him that you're going out with your friend tonight." He simply said.

"What if he goes out and sees us together at the outside?"

"I'll ask Taehyung to look out for him. So please~" he begged again using his cute voice which he rarely used.

At last, you didn't have any other choice but to help that selfish fellow.

~~~

"Jungkook, I'm going out with my friend." You informed, standing in front of a door while looking at his way to see his reaction.

But Jungkook didn't even give a damn to look at you. As a response, he only nodded his head while playing the video games with Taehyung. You couldn't help but to feel a bit disappointed with him. That wasn't the right way for a husband to see his wife off.

Taehyung secretly turned his head to you and shot you a wink along with a calming smile, signaling you that he would take care of everything.

But come to think of it, was he even reliable?

Shrugging the thoughts off, you stepped out from the apartment and headed to the elevator. As you arrived at the parking lot, Jimin was already waiting in his car. He wasn't alone, his cousins were there too.

"Wait, why are you bringing your cousins along?"

~~~

Two hours passed really quick and Jungkook had started to get tired playing the video games. He raised his head up to look at the clock and found out it was already 10 p.m. Yet, you hadn't come back.

He grabbed his phone that was on the couch and searched for your name in his contact which was, crazy wife. Yup, he edited your name a little. Just by looking at it made him chuckled.

'When are you going home? It's late.' He sent the message and waited for your reply.

But he received nothing. The longer he waited, the more suspicious he became. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook suddenly looked uneasy but he didn't put much thoughts on it.

When his phone vibrated all of a sudden, he quickly checked on it, thinking that it was from you. But no, just a staff from his workplace.

Jungkook wasn't that interested at first but once he opened the text he just receieved, his eyes widened.

'Congratulations Jungkook-ssi! Why didn't you tell us that you already have 2 kids? We wanted to congratulate you just now but you seemed busy with your wife.'

At this moment, Jungkook knew that the staff must have mistook him with someone else. And for sure, he wasn't with you.

Seeing how Jungkook suddenly looked very mad, he secretly peeked on his phone screen.

At that moment, Taehyung knew that both you and Jimin were in a big trouble.

Jungkook explained to him through text that he must've mistook him with someone else and even asked the staff for your location.

'Okay, thanks for telling me.' He sent the text and rushed towards the door.

"We should stay at home!" Taehyung said as he jumped on Jungkook's back, trying to stop him from going out.

"If I don't stop her from cheating on me, everyone would think that I'm so stupid to let her do that."

Jungkook grabbed his keys and stomped out from the apartment with Taehyung still hanging on his back.