40

"Open the door. You need to eat." Jungkook pleaded while carrying a box of fried chicken in his hand.

He knew you loved fried chicken so much and that was why he ordered one for you for dinner. However, you didn't come out nor did you say a word to him.

Jungkook realized, that the fried chicken was clearly not enough to drag you out and also, to turn everything back to normal.

"Hun, are you asleep?" He softly asked as he knocked on the door.

Jungkook put his ear to the door and listened carefully. But still, no response was given.

He walked to the couch and put the box next to his phone on the table. Jungkook had tried everything to make you open the door. He apologized, cried, banged the door and even tried to break the door. But none of those actually succeeded.

He slowly laid his back on the couch as he tried to think on another way to talk to you. Unfortunately, nothing came up to his mind at that time. He was very stressed too.

Trying to calm himself down, he closed his eyes and stopped himself from thinking about anything in particular. He let his mind gradually drift and soon in between the world where reality became blurred and fantasy took over.

A few hours passed and Jungkook was sound asleep until the sharp sound from his phone alarm woke him up. He hated the sound of the alarm, as it meant waking up for work.

Once Jungkook opened half of his eyes, he shut the alarm off in frustration. He slowly sat up and was a bit puzzled seeing himself on the couch. He was supposed to be lying in the bed beside you and- that was when he remembered what actually happened last day.

After doing a little stretching, he weakly dragged his feet and staggered towards the bedroom door. As soon as he arrived there, he lifted his hand and knocked on the door a few times.

"Hun, are you still mad at me?" He asked with a husky voice.

Still, no response.

"Taehee, I'm very sorry. I'm-" he spun the doorknob and froze for a moment when he could actually open the door. It had been unlocked.

He swung the door open and popped his head in but saw no one there, just like what he'd expected. He looked around the room and found out, that your luggage wasn't there too.

It took him a few seconds to realize that you'd left. Once again.

Panicked, Jungkook rushed out to grab his phone only to see an unread message from you. It was sent about five hours ago, when he was still in a very deep sleep.

'Don't try to find me.' The message read.

Jungkook sighed as he plopped down heavily on the couch. He ruffled his messy fluffy hair while staring at the table across him. He noticed, that the box of fried chicken that he bought for you last night had gone too.

Not wanting to give up easily, Jungkook tried to call you though he was sure that you wouldn't pick it up. He tried for a few times before leaving one voice message for you.

"Hun, I know that you are so upset with me right now. I'm upset with my own self too. When are you going to forgive me? I already miss you..."

After he'd said everything he wanted through the phone, he went to take a morning shower. After he was done with the shower, he dressed up into casual clothes and headed to Jimin's door.

Jimin was brushing his teeth the moment he heard the bell rang and turned panicked as he was also in a middle of showering.

"Tae! Go and open the door!" He yelled.