Chapter 7 DAD!✔

Jack's POV

I don't want to go. I have to go to Germany for this hockey game but I can't leave the country knowing my kids may be in grave danger!

"No I can't!" I told my coach on the phone.

"Jack I get that you worried but you have no choice. The whole team is already here and we need you. I'll see you at the airport later today" he said. Before I could say anything else, he hung up.

Damn it!

I'm about to throw my phone against the wall but I hear someone knocking on the door.

I go answer it and I see Ashley.

"Hey" I saw bringing her in a hug.

"Hi" she said hugging back. "Any news on the twins?" she asked coming in.

"No and I can't believe I have to go to Germany today" I said.

"What?" she asked.

"I have a hockey game tomorrow in Germany which means I have to leave in a situation like this!" I yelled.

"Have you tried backing out of it?" she asked.

"Yeah I tried everything I could but my coach said I have no choice!" I said angry

"Look Jack, how about this? You go on ahead and if any news on the twins comes up, the first thing I'll do is call you" she said putting her hands on my shoulders.

I relaxed a little and thought about it. I trust Ashley. I do. And I know she would do anything for the twins.

"Yeah. Alright" I said nodding.

"Alright now come on. Lets get you packed up. You have to be at the airport in a few hours" she said patting my back.

So looks like I'm going to Germany. I hope the twins are ok.

Elliott's POV

I woke up with Ellie in my shoulder. We are both up against the wall. I was about to fall back to sleep but I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"El. El wake up" I said moving my shoulder up and down.

"What?" she asked sleepy.

"Someone's coming" I said.

Her eyes immediately popped open and we both sat up straight. As the sound approached, we both looked at each other remembering what Blake said about Brazil. The door slammed open.

"Change of plans. We aren't going to brazil in a week" he said.

"We are going today!" he spat.

"WHAT?!" we yelled.

"We will be at the airport in a few hours. Here put this on!" he yelled.

He threw at us a change of clothes. We haven't changes clothes since we were kidnapped about 4 months ago.

I grabbed what I guess was my change of clothes. It was a gray shirt, a black jacket, and some old jeans, and I think they lost their color. Ellie has the same thing except her jeans were a little ripped.

We looked at each other.

"Do I have to say it or...?" Ellie asked. Wow. I knew what she meant. If she has to tell me to turn around or if I  was just gonna do it.

"Come on El. We've both seen each other in swim suits. That's not so far of underwear" I said. Don't get the wrong idea. I don't love my sister like that but does it really matter?