Everyone Has A Soul: Forward Note

E V E R Y O N E  H A S  A Soul

                                            __________________________________

                                                        F O R W A R D  N O T E

                                            __________________________________

This is a fan fiction for Emmiie's compition. The character in this story is a part of a series or book idea I recently came up with and I am working on, so in some cases it's a brief introduction to what the other series is about and what sort of characters to expect. Some things will be ever so slightly different when I write my series, as it will have vampires too but the vampires are going to a tad different to Emmiie's vampires. But yes, it doesnt really matter right now. My new series (if it will become a series..might end up being just one book) will probably not start till I have finished "To Love, To Die," which I currently have pretty much 3 chapters written for it. By April I hope to be at least up to chapter 10 if possible. So almsot half way. In fact I might even wait till the Watty Awards 2013 to write it! I hope my motivation/ inspiration doesnt leave by the time I get to write this series, as I am looking forward to it.

In this fan fiction/ short story you are introduced to a character that wont be included in the actual books. She was only created for the purpose of this fan fiction. You are introduced to the "Soul Saviours" and "Soul Star" which are in no way mentioned in Emmiie's story, but created by me. Sort of a weird twist on things I suppose. Oh yes and all vampires in this fan fiction (so the male character you are introduced to) is in no way created by me. It is Emmiie's character and I tried my best to do him justice and interprit him as best as I could.

Another thing is as you my lovely fans may know I write in 3rd person and even though Emmiie's story is in 1st I still decided to keep it like that.

One last thing. This is a fan fiction for her "Not So Secret Life of Helena Callahan" series. And if you have not already read it I suggest you go check it out. Some of you may know I dont often read on Wattpad, I find it difficult as on the computer it just gives me a headache and my kindle is an awkward monkey, but I did read this series...and I adore it. Its been stuck in my head ever since I read it! So go and read it when you get the time.

With Love:

Letitia

xxxx