Everyone Has A Soul: Dear Noah...

E V E R Y O N E H A S A Soul

                                                           Dear Noah, Everyone Has A Soul

                                         ________________________________________

                                                                  D E A R N O A H . . .

                                         _________________________________________

Noah felt her go weightless in his arms. Emily. The girl, the Soul Saviour, he had known for no more than a day or two. The girl who, through some twist had fate, had come to know him so completely it had made him for a brief moment feel at ease. He had known her too, how she had hated him, how she had watched him take her sisters life. Saw the lifeless killer he was through her eyes. She had seen his memories and instead of receding in further horror, of drowning in that hatred even further, she had done something he had never expected. She had come to like, to accept, to see something in him that was obviously not there. Though for the briefest moment, when she had sat there in utter seriousness and told him he could love, he had believed it.

          He looked down at her now. Her eyes were lifeless and lips were parted from her final scream. Hell, the pain she must have been through. Tears still coated glossy and wet against her face. He gripped her to him, still stroking her hair. He felt her loss, felt her loss as if he too had died. But perhaps it was still the bonds after effects?

          Gently he set her down, stroking her hair gently away from her face. Her eyes were so glassy, her hand battered and torn. He winced. He was painfully aware of why she had died. She had died for his sake and his sake alone. If she hadn’t jumped in front of him then, that thing would have killed it. He hadn’t known, as it had no longer been visible to him. When the bond had vanished so had his ability to see the shadow. She had died for him. He was grateful, forever humbling grateful to the girl. To dear Emily.

           He had wanted to end it for her, as tears had streamed down her face and she had begged for the pain to go, he had wanted to end it, but knew from her memories he couldn’t. So he had watched her suffer; trying to sooth her, the best he could, until she had died. No one would remember her. Soul Saviour’s were never known, never remembered as they made themselves merely ghosts. Everyone except him however, he would carry her death with him for an eternity, like every other death. Another had died, and it was his fault. It was always his fault.

          A sizzling sound brought his gaze down to Emily’s corpse. The skin had began to fade into itself, her body turning into ash. This is what happened to a Soul Saviour when they died, they turned into nothing. Once there was nothing left of her body the small gem burst, all trace of that gone too. With a rigid sigh he rose and left the restaurant. Numb and pained he got out as silently and unseen as possible.

          He unlocked his car, sliding inside and leant against the back of the driver’s chair. He ran a hand down his face before turning the car on. Noah noticed then a small receipt placed on the chair Emily had been sitting on; his name printed in large letters on the top. He frowned realising Emily had left it for him. When had she got the chance to write it?

          He picked it up and turned it over, on the back amongst the crumbled mess of the receipt, written in her sprawled elegant writing was six words, that if had not been dead would have stopped his heart dead:

         Dear Noah, Everyone has a soul….

          It was the answer to his question, the one she had never gotten to answer. He tucked the receipt into his pocket and with a shaky breath started the car. Then he simply drove home…

+ + + + + + + + + +

Hey! And it is finished. Yes thats right the fan fiction is done. Omg it took a while right. The last 2 parts werent as long as part 3...9 pages was just crazy and I dont think they should have been dragged out. Anyway this is an extra bit I decided to add in Noah's 3rd person perspective. It was difficultish to write and watch me have failed at potraying him. I hope you liked the fan fiction and remember if you havn't read Emmiie's stories go and read them now. This fan fiction is based off her series 'The Not So Secret Life Of Helena Callahan' : http://www.wattpad.com/427700-the-not-so-secret-life-of-helena-callahan-prologue/intro

Please comment & vote & fan if you havn't already! <3

With Love:

Letitia