7.

River POV

I woke to the feeling Lowell pulling me closer to him. not that I minded or anything.

I sighed then turned over to face him. his eyes where just starting to open. I started into his bright green eyes.

"sleep okay." he asked.

'damn that morning voice. lord help me'Blythe purred.

" ya what time is it?" I questioned.

he leaned over and grabbed his phone. he squinted cause it was bright.
" eight o'clock exactly" he says.

" to early." I Mumble as i place my head in my pillow.

" oh no. come on we have s busy day ahead of us. I have to introduce you to the pack. as their Luna." he smiled.

" wait that's today?" I asked nervously.

" yes now don't worry it's all going to be okay. I promise." he smiled at me.

" okay now how do I dress to something like this?" I asked.

" how ever you want." he smiled.

" well then okay. I better go shower." I say as I get out of bed.

" want company?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

" no thanks." I smiled then walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel. locked the door then hopped in the shower.

I had a quick shower. but since I didn't have any of my stuff. I forgot to grab it. I had to uses Lowell's. which wasn't so bad. 

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my hair. and then another one for my body. I unlocked the door and noticed Lowell still in the same spot. this time he was on his phone.

I walked over to my suite case since I haven't had time to unpack. and pulled out my undergarments. then my out fit for the day. and make up.

I was on my way back to the bathroom when Lowell stopped me.

"you smell like me why?" he asked.

" I had to use your soap." I shrugged.

" well I like it. that way people will know your mine. that is until we mark and mate." he blurted

I looked at him and then nodded and headed back to the bathroom. to go get ready. since I knew not to get dressed out in our room. for various reasons.

I decided to go with something nice. but casual at the same time.

rivers outfit

once I was dressed

once I was dressed. I did my make up light. not wanting to be to heavy. then I just left my shoulder length blind hair in its natural waves. to lazy to really do anything to it.

I walked back into the room to see Lowell was dressed. he was in baige shorts and a nice black button up top with the sleeves rolled three quarters the way up.

he looked amazing. he saw me and he looked me up and down.

" okay I take that back when I say you can wear anything. you need to be in like a winter coat. hat Mits. scarfs. and pants. baggy pants. and nope go change." he says.

" Lowell I am not changing." I tell him.

" River do you know how many un mated guys are in my pack." he asked. well yelled.

" ya well how many un matted girls are there. you don't see me complaining." I huffed.

" but it's different for you. I mean look at you. no it's not okay." he growled.

" different how. if it's so much of. big deal then mark me" I yelled at him.

he looked at me shocked. " what" he asked.

" if you are so worried about your pack looking at me while I am not marked. then mark me." I said calmly this time.

" I -um I you sure." he asked nervously.

" ya as along as I get to mark you right after" I tell him well more like demand.

" deal." he smiled.

she with that he walked over to me swiftly. then started to kiss down my neck. I tried to hold in the moans. but they where to much.

so I just let it go. I felt him smirk. then all of a sudden I felt him bite my neck. it hurt at first. then it felt amazing. he finished by licking my mark to take the blood away.

" dose that make you feel betters?" I asked.

" well if you changed it would help ten times more" he grinned.

" nope now my turn." I say
I push my self up and push us so he's the one against the wall.

" you know this is Kinda hot you being the one on charged but don't get to use to it." he smirked.

I just nodded and start to kiss his neck. unlike me he just let the moans go right away. Once I found the spot I bite him.

he groaned in pain then stopped and he started to moan in pleasure. I smirked. then pulled away and licked it to help heal it. I smiled at his mark on his neck.

" there now we both belong to each other" I smirked