41

River POV

we just walked into our hotel. after a what felt like a for ever flight. we where in Aruba.

that's where we both decided to go for our honey moon. we would be here for two weeks. I was so excited to get a brake.

don't get me wrong. I love being a mom. And Luna to the pack. but some times you just need a brake. Lowell's parents where watching the kids.

which I was happy about. but I feel really bad leaving them. I miss them both so much already.

I frowned at the thought of not seeing them every morning for two weeks. or what if Kade can't sleep. And gives them trouble. cause I know he can be a pain at bed time.

Lowell looked at me.

" what's wrong?" he asked as we sat down on the bed.

" I am just worried. and I miss my baby's" I pouted.

" they will be fine. we can Skype my parents every night. and the two weeks will go by fast. trust me." Lowell assured me.

I nooded. then laid back. this bed was really comfy. I sighed in content.

" let's go to the beach" Lowell suggested.

I nooded then walked over to my bag to go find my bikini. I found the one I was looking for. it was a nice blue.

rivers bathing suit

I changed into it then placed a cover up over it

I changed into it then placed a cover up over it. I looked and noticed Lowell was changed into to his swim trunks.

then we grabbed each other's hand and made our way to the beach.

we found a spot on the beach. and I took my flip flops and cover up of. we where at a spot that had chairs we could lay on to tan. I grabbed the sunscreen out of my bag.

turned to look at Lowell and smirks.

" will you put this on my back" I asked him.

he looked at me. then grabbed the bottle.then told me to lay on the chair on my stomach.

so I did as he said. I felt him rub the lotion on my back. it felt really nice. It was like I was getting a back massage.

he was done then I flipped over.

" your turn" I tell him.

he nodded then laid in the chair how I was moments ago. then I started to rub lotion on him.

once we where both full of lotion we stood up and made our way to the water. I was walking slower then Lowell was. so he come back to me.

then picked me by my waist and ran into the water. I screamed at him. And he was laughing so hard.

when he finally stopped running. I was about wait deep in water.

"Lowell was that really needed" I asked him.

" yes" he smiled then leaned down to kiss me.

I kissed him back. but pulled away before anything to heated could happen.

" hey" he pouted.

" we are in public" I remind him.

" so we are on vacation. and I don't see any young kids." he defended.

I sighed at him then laughed.

" you have a come back for almost everything don't you" I asked.

" no" he says.

I just laugh and start to enjoy relaxing in the water.

///////////////////////////

we just got off the flight back home. and Lowell looked half asleep. it was almost midnight when we got back in.

" man it's so cold here. can you just go back." Lowell complained.

" well you can" I tell him.

he just chuckled. then we made our way to get our luggage. after we found them we made our way to go find Lowell's parents.

when we did. we found them with the twins. Lowell and I looked at each other.

" before you ask why they are out way late. I am going to tell you. that your grandma feel and broke her him. she slipped down the steps on the way to come over. she's in the hospital. and Maria was out." his mother explained.

I just looked at Lowell. " his she okay?" I asked.

then all of a sudden I heard "mama" coming from the sroller. and noticed the twins where akwake.

" must of heard you voice. they have been missing you guys." Jessica says.

Kade my grabby hands for me. but I couldn't really carry him. cause I had the suitcase. when I didn't pick him up. he stared to cry.

" here let me take your bag" Richard suggested.

I nodded then thanked him. the took Kade out of the stroller.

" hi baby. did you miss me?" I asked him in a baby voice.

I then noticed he was back to sleep in my arms. I smiled at him. he's just so cute.

and I really can't think of a better way to spend my time. with my husband and children. and any other family.

the end.

I will be posting an epilogue. so don't worry.