9.

Lowell POV

I woke up to the feeling of the bed moving. I opened my eyes to see River getting out of bed.

" where are you going " I groaned.

" the bathroom" she says.

I just nod and watch as she walks into the bathroom. she comes out a few minutes later. this time her hair is tied in a bun. it looks cute.

" I like your hair like that" I tell her.

" well um thanks" she says and it sounds more like a question.

" so what are we doing to day?" she asked as she climbed back into bed.

I pulled her closer. likening the feeling of being closer. it keeps me sane.

" well I was think staying in bed all day." i tell her.

" no come on we need to do something." she says.

" well we could train" I suggest.

" no we need to do something fun." she says.

" well every time I do a push up I can kiss you" I tell her with a smile.

" no how about we go out." she suggested.

" out where?" I asked.

" um we could go out for a run I haven't let Blythe out for a while" she says.

" sure I still haven't seen you in your wolf form yet." I tell her.

" alright let's go" she says.

so we get out of bed and get dressed. I don't dress in anything really nice. since we will be coming back later to shower and all that. and river did the same.

we walked down stairs to see my parents sitting at the table eating.

" hey honey. sleep good." she winked.

" mom stop. now we are going to go out for a run." I tell my parents.

" okay well when you come back. we will be having guest over for diner. so come back at a good time. that way you have time to get ready." mom says.

" alright who's coming over?" I asked.

" your sister." she smiled.

" really why am I just finding out about this now?" I asked.

" she just called telling me she had news. so I told her and Baryon to come to diner." my mom says.

" I didn't know you had a sister" River says.

" you never asked" I tell her.

she just looked at me. I looked at mom and dad and then grabbed River and brought her outside.

" there is a tree over there where we can put our clothes." I tell her.

she nodded and followed me. we placed our clothes behind the tree and shifted. I look at River and noticed she was an all white wolf.

'your an all white wolf?' I asked her.

' and your all black' she smiled.

I just look at her and start to run. I see her beside me. we run to my favourite spot. it's a lake, I love going here when I need to think.

we come up to it after about ten minutes. I look at River and she is looking at me. when all of a sudden I get a sent.

" rouge" I said.