Chapter 15 :someone help !

Amanda's POV

{{A week later}}

"Hi! can anyone h-e-a-r me", I emphasized the adjective in my sentence loudly but to my melancholy, it was just the non-living things which existed in the room, to whom I was basically audible too. I felt disconsolate and shattered, and I knew that I was now into something which had no way out.

Somehow I had a small spark of positivity that maybe the message was delivered to the right people at the right time, and maybe my best friend's could unleash the Sherlock within them and give some serious reaction to the situation because basically half the time they thought that I was playing loose pranks which were something I didn't want to be mistaken with.

"Eat something", a man came towards me with a pack of chips.

"Go away", I shouted.

"Do as instructed, cunt", he opened the packet of chips and stuffed them in my mouth to which I was grateful because I haven't eaten to my appetite ever since I got here, but to my discontent, they were tasteless and spicy. "If I order something, you have to agree to it otherwise I know how to fulfill my wishes."

I spat all the chips after eating a bit which he stuffed in my mouth, on his torso, as he was in a standing position. I regretted so much that I couldn't spit it on his face. "And I know exactly how to disobey your orders."

He came extremely close to me, our nose almost touching. "We'll see to it, baby whore", he smirked and left without uttering another word.

I was awakened from my quick nap when I heard footsteps coming towards me. The voice increased every consequent second which gave me chills through my spine, because the fact that I was staying locked with unknown men, made me question my virginity.

It was quite dark so the vision was blurry enough for me to recognize their faces, but, I somehow managed to arise the karate kid within me to offend the person who was coming in my direction, because the least I wanted was to be molested and lose virginity to someone who was completely unknown to me, not that I'll sleep with any known person. I believed in losing virginity to someone special, who I could count on, for the rest of my life. My thoughts were a bit of old fashioned, in this century.

The person was just one hand distance away from me. I tried to push him with my face, which kind of rested harsh on his stomach. I kept hitting him twice, thrice,  and continuously.

"Do not utter a word", my lips were pursed with the strong man's hand. His touch and voice felt familiar to me. I quickly paved my eyeballs towards him, but to my bewilderment, it was Mr. Reynolds.

Tears of joy flow through my eyes. I couldn't wipe them off because my hands were possessed by a rope. "Free me?" I cleared my throat, wiping off the tears from my cheek with the help of my shoulders.

"Don't command Miss Waters", he instinctively started to unfold the rope by loosening the clove hitch. He then loosened each loop through the other loop making the operation a major success.

Tears started to roll through my eyes because of the excess pressure that the rope possessed over my skin, which led to bruises all over my arms. My hands and legs developed a blackish and bluish color over my skin, due to lack of oxygen in the area of the bruises. Mr. Reynolds had saved me a lot many times but this time, he felt like family. Like someone, I would have never imagined being saved by.

Without considering anything else, I rested my face on his chest and extended my hands to his neck so that I could have a tighter grip on myself. Though, as much I wanted a friendlier hug, but the situation was already full of complexion. It felt like I had no energy in my body, which kind of gave me a feeling that my legs were paralyzed.