Chapter 37 : Stop dominating.

Amanda's POV

I closed my eyes trying to avoid the humanly figure which stood in front of me. I refused to tilt my chin up and have an encounter with the person. I dried my face with my palms and took a deep breath to prevent myself from crying anymore.

"Please , don't do this to yourself", he leveled himself by sitting on his knees along with me. I declined to make an eye contact with him , I didn't have the power to , anymore. I took deep breaths to keep my nerves in control .

I turned away , diverting my body and attention. Why couldn't he just leave me alone like this . I needed to stay alone and cry my heart out. I didn't want his attention anymore . I stayed numb for the meanwhile and looked at the sky . My throat was parched , I needed water .

"I said , I wasn't involved with him after realizing you weren't substandard like your father. I tried stopping James . I couldn't , I apologize, Miss Waters ."

"Oh, You're apologizing now . Wow . Just wow"

"I'll do whatever it takes", his reply was dim .

"Yeah , you helped someone rape my sister ,take her innocence . In the age where she should've abort lectures , she's aborting her child. Because of you. "

"For fuck's sake , it wasn't rape . Samarrah agreed to it , it all happened with her consent . I know she was hurt , any girl would be who's madly in love with someone , who carries a child of some person and then that individual just leaves her. I realized my mistake sooner or later. On knowing the fact that why I did it , you'll consider me less of a culprit."

"I warned James but he had some other thing planned which you're well aware of. ", he paused "Now , the least I expect is a silent treatment from you, speak up ."

"What exactly do you want to listen . Want me to say those consoling words to you , well then , your bad. LEAVE ME ALONE ", I pulled myself up and started walking towards the opposite direction of the car. After all this nuisance I couldn't go in the same car with him . I didn't care if James traced me down , he was the same type of monster like him anyways.

Taking longer steps then usual I tried running away from the situation, from him . I was ceased to walk any further by my wrists , his hands were curled around my arms and he endeavoured me to face him .

"Don't even attempt". I tried yanking away his hands from my upper arms, I failed because my strength didn't match his but that didn't stop me from pulling away so I recontinued my effort.

He pulled me closer to him , rubbed away the tear which rested on my cheeks with the help of his thumb. When I looked in his eyes, I got lost . They didn't seem truthful to me anymore. I was devastated by his lie , every nerve in my body was electrified by hate because of his gypped act in the past.

"What now ?", he interrogated tucking away my hair lock.

"Get off me , asshole ", I attempted to get away from him again.

"You're out of your mind , it's okay ", he assured me in a calming tone.

"Out of my mind . Fuck yourself . You're a complete dick and a prick . I hate you , I hate you so much . Never knew how the antonym of some adjective could switch places with the former one this easily", I yelled in annoyance.

"The antonym of hate ? Miss Waters ?", he tightened his lips to avoid himself from smiling . I could see it clearly.

"I hate you , that's what matters. "

"You don't ." he paused for a while "No , you don't"

"I do. I hate yo--- ", he didn't allow me to speak as he rested his lips on mine after cupping my cheeks in his hands. He pulled me closer and shredded his fingers in my hair . I couldn't move , he was the obstruction I couldn't move because of. He compressed his lips on mine slowly , he sucked my bottom lips and asked for entrance .