Didnt see that coming...

That morning Steven had finally gotten the proper shower for the first time in a week or so. His blue cast had to be wrapped in plastic so it wouldn't get wet, but it was worth the time to do because he started to stink.

Once he was out I helped him dress and get him downstairs. "Maybe we should move the mattress downstairs....just until you can walk properly" I say.

He shrugs. "I don't want you to have to do all that work by yourself...."

"I'll call Norman or Andy....they'll help me" he says pulling out a chair at the table for him. He sits down and sits his crutches off to the side.

"I can't wait till I can call you miss Yeun" he smiles admiring every part of my face.

I smile "me too" I say kissing him gently. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hmm.....how about my favorite" he says obviously putting me to the test.

"Waffles, coming right up" I smile, opening the fridge looking for all the ingredients I would need.

"You know me so well" he says, a huge grin on his cheeks.

"Why else would I be marrying you?" I smirk.

~~~~~~~

      I drove Steven to set that evening so he could finally see some of our friends. He wouldn't stop going on and on about how he missed them so much.

Steven looked out the car window the entire time we drove. One hand resting on the window still and the other one in mine as I drove. Once we arrived I parked in my usual spot and helped him out.

We made our way towards one of the houses in the town of Alexandria where most of the cast hung out when they weren't filming. As we entered Steven was greeted with many 'hellos' and 'I'm so glad your doing betters'.

Steven was so happy to see everyone, considering he hadn't in at least 2 weeks. "When do I get to start filming again?" He chuckles. "I know this doesn't really help your filming schedule..."

"When do you get to walk again?" Greg, one of the producers asks.

"I get a boot in about a month...." he says.

"Hmm....." Greg thinks for a moment. "We might be able to have you break your leg in the show.....but I'll have to talk to Scott about it" he says, referring to the writer of the show.

Steven nods, crutching over to a comfortable couch. He slowly sits down, placing his crutches to the side. I sit beside him cuddling into his shoulder.

Alanna kneels down in front of us. "You guys are so cute...I can't wait till you get married!" She says.

Some people turn their heads with a smile, considering some of them weren't there when I broke the news.

I felt a small pain in my stomach, growing nauseous. "Excuse me" I say, finding myself going towards the bathroom.

Steven had a worried look on his face looking towards Alanna. "Will you go check on her?" He asks quietly.

Alanna nodded slowly following after me.

I got into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I then found myself rushing towards the toilet as I became sick inside.

"Lauren?" Alanna asks knocking on the door. I became sick again and Alanna had heard me that time. She quickly opened the door and knelt by my side. "What's going on? Are you sick?"

"I-i don't know....I've been feeling nauseous for the past few days but this is the first time I've actually thrown up...." I say.

Alanna thought for a moment. "Do you know what it could be from?" She asks.

I shrug. "Maybe I ate something....weird" I say, but then it hit me. "Oh no....oh no, oh no" I say repeatedly.

"What, what?" Alanna says, seeing I was panicking.

I bite my lip looking down. "I-I think I might be...."

Then it hit Alanna, without me even having to say anything. "No way....." she says. "You're...."

"Pregnant...." we say at the same time.

Ohhhh what you you think is gonna happen next! Comment suggestions!