Just Like That

Time passes and I'm now 7 and a half months pregnant and my stomach is getting much bigger. It's crazy to think no media has caught me and no one but the closest people to me know that I'm pregnant. Today that was all going to change. Today was my first Walker Stalker Con in a while.

I was nervous about what people would think, but I'm sure they would be happy once they knew it was Stevens. Our bags were all packed and in the trunk of our car.

Stevens body was now fully recovered, besides the ankle brace he wore. "You ready?" He asks me as I sat in the kitchen, eating fruit.

I looked up and nodded as I chewed. I placed the fruit in the fridge and grabbed my phone from the counter. I walked towards the door and out into the car. "I'm gonna wear a sweatshirt when we get there" I say.

"Why?" Steven asks.

"Because I wanna try and hide the pregnancy until the panel. When they call my name that's when I want to walk out and everyone freak out. I think I'd be hilarious" I laugh lightly.

Steven chuckled pulling out of the driveway. "Whatever you want" he says, driving out of the neighborhood.

After a short drive to the airport and a few waits to get on the plane we finally took off. We had a 2 hour flight ahead of us, but luckily we were surrounded by all the people we loved.

As we landed I started to get excited. I was excited to let people know. Being pregnant has its ups and downs and this is definitely an up. Knowing people would be happy, gives me a warm feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at my table, fans approaching me for selfies, autographs, to give me their fanart or to just talk to me. I was hiding my stomach well. Some people gave me looks, which led me to believe they were questioning it, but who knows.

Steven came up behind my table from the curtain. "Panel time" he winked. As he became visible to others people started to shout.

I nodded getting up slowly. He helped me up and put his hand on my lower back as we disappeared behind the curtain. Once we were backstage I slipped my jacket off, revealing my baby bump.

As I adjusted my shirt I heard Chris Hardwick begin to speak into the microphone. "Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Danai Gurira, Steven Yeun..." As the names were called they began to walk onto the panel stage. The crowed roared as each new name was called and I knew my name was next. I took a deep breath and my name was called.

I walked onto the stage the crowd was cheering, but then the crowd made a small gasping noise. I laughed lightly as I sat in my chair besides Steven. He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it with a smile. "Just like that" he says.

"Just like that" I repeat to him. Chris began to call the rest of the cast names and Chandler Riggs was now seated beside me. As the questions began, Chris asked us about strictly The Walking Dead. Once it was time for the audience questions, I just knew someone was going to ask.

The first few questions were from some middle aged men, but then a younger blonde girl approached the microphone. "Hi, my name is Casey and I'm from New York and my question is for Lauren" She says. "Please don't hate me if i'm wrong, but I was wondering and a lot of us are, if you are pregnant?"

I smile moving my mouth to the microphone. "Yes I am pregnant" I smile as the crowd began to cheer loudly. I chuckled grabbing Stevens hand under the table. "I am 7, almost 8 months."

"Thank you!" Casey says, stepping away from the microphone. The questions kept coming from fans and I got at least one more that was directed towards me. After the panel that was officially the end of the first day of Walker Stalker. The cast and I decided to go out to eat somewhere and let me tell you, I am starving.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant and I ordered a huge bowl if pasta. I kept on using the excuse that I was eating for two. It was okay though because everyone believed me. Things were finally starting  to come together for my life and I am extremely grateful.

Steven and I recently invested in a new home for our growing family and would move in in a little over a week. We are preparing ourselves for our life ahead and it's the best thing ever when you get to do it with the person you love most in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Walker Stalker Con day 2 and since I am now open about my pregnancy I've gotten many questions about it. Why didn't you tell people sooner, asked one girl. Is it Stevens, asked another. Is it a boy or a girl?

Of course I answered all the questions respectfully because I know people get curious. As I stood in front of a camera and a long line of people waiting to get a picture with me, I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I grunted holding my stomach. "Are you alright?" a worker asks.

"I think so..." I say, then feeling another pain. "Ah!" I shouted dropping to the floor, holding my stomach. Silence filled the area. It was so quiet you could probably hear a fly burp. Heads turned toward my direction, worried looks on many faces.

"Someone get Steven!" a voice called from the mass of people.

A young boy quickly took action, stepping out of line, heading towards Steven's photo op area. He pushed through the line, people grunting and swearing at him. He made it to the front interrupting the process. "Steven!" he says slightly out of breath,trying to get his attention.

"Hey, hey calm down and wait your turn in line!" a worker stated trying to push the boy back.

"It's Lauren! I was just in line for her photo op! She's in pain, I don't know what's wrong!" The boy calls.

That was all Steven needed to hear before hurrying out. "'Excuse me, excuse me" he says quickly moving past people. He made it to me. My knight in shining armor. He squatted beside me, his face growing uncomfortable because he could see the pain written all over my face. "What's going on?" he asks.

"I-I don't know..." I gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter! I hope I didn't make Lauren sound to vain with all the  fan talk, but since I'm a fan I think it's appropriate to know how a fan would act. XD I hope you liked the chapter!